BY BIOLAGE

Alcohol Free Curl Gel

Alcohol-free gel delivers lasting curl control and frizz-free definition for beautiful, shiny curls.

No Parabens. No Mineral Oil. No Artificial Colorant.

HOW TO USE

To style, work evenly through clean, damp hair. To texturize, apply a small amount with fingertips to areas where texture and definition are desired.

HOLD LEVEL Medium Hold

Buy on Amazon
Michelle J.
Onsted, MI
This formula is a gel like styling product that is good for people who don’t have thick heavy curls I think. Unfortunately I am one of those people and find that I have to use a whole lot to get it to hold my curls the way I desire. I think it does it’s job and getting my curls to take shape, but the gold could be better. Overall, it smells good and I would recommend giving it a try.
Jenna B.
Kalamazoo
My daughter has extremely curly hair and it's very hard to maintain with this product I think it did exactly what it says it will do and that is to maintain curls so I would definitely recommend this product
Lindsey J.
Chillicothe
So good! Makes my natural curls radiant. It's the best product for curly hair I've tried. I get it at my local ulta and I'm never dissatisfied. It's affordable and amazing. Try it out!!
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
Every biolage product I've ever tried has left me feeling extremely happy. this works wonders for my curls...keeping them in-tact and not frizzy. i also LOOOVE the smell of all biolage products this came with a candle at Xmas time that i still burn to this day and always have people asking whats that smell when they come over.
Crystle L.
Wichita , KS
Ohhh my gosh!! I can't give enough credit to this product! It's amazing!!! It's great for curly hair. The gel holds curls perfectly and doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy or hard! It last a good twelve hours at least. I recommend this product!
Jonnie S.
Albuquerque, NM
My everyday go to product! I LOVE the way it manages my curls & is so lightweight you don't even feel like you have product on. It leaves your hair healthy & full of shine!
This product is perfect for curly haired people. I personally have curly hair and use this with a lot more product. This one is best used alone and in moderate portions. Leaves hair nice soft and bouncy.
Tammy R.
Brockway, PA
I have a very curly head of hair and have tried several products. I would rate this as only average I don't seem to get the moisture I need from it. And it is a little more expensive for the results.
Melissa A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite styling product by far, amazing definition, doesn't leave my hair crunchy, and a little bit goes a long way. It smells great and leaves an awesome shine!
Sandra S.
Richland, WA
Everyone is different, but this product did not work for me. It left my hair far too crunchy and stiff. It did not hold my curls very well either. For the price, there are much better products available.
Pennie C.
Fulton, MO
I have dry naturally curly hair. Does it leave hair moisturized and soft?
Jessica M.
Es Bueno ?
Lauren G.
Columbus , OH
How does this compare to other similar products?