BY BIOLAGE

Refreshes Scalp and Hair - Safe for Color-Treated Hair Dermatologist Tested for Safety For sale only in professional beauty salons. Biolage Scalptherapie is a professional treatment collection with products that invigorate, calm, or treat the scalp for beautiful, touchable hair.  Formulated with advanced Bio-Cushion Complex , a protective fusion of quilted aqua-droplets, mallow root and green tea. Biolage Cooling Mint Shampoo , enriched with refreshing Kola Nut & Mint Complex cleanses and awakens scalp and hair.  An energizing scent for an uplifting experience.  Leaves hair soft, shiny and manageable. For normal to oily scalp and hair. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retail

Buy on Amazon
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
Feels nice on the scalp but it didn’t clean my hair as well as I wanted it to. Got greasy a little too fast. Tea tree is pretty drying so you’ll need to use a lot of conditioner or leave in moisturizer on your hair.
Cass S.
I cannot sing enough praises for Matrix's Biolage line of shampoos and conditioners. I have been using them loyally for over 8 years now, and every time I stray to try a different brand, I end up switching back to Matrix within days.

As someone who is in the modeling industry, my hair always needs to be in the best condition. I have long, thick hair with lots of layers, and a little bit of natural wave. This shampoo does a fantastic job of keeping my hair shiny, bouncy, and (above all else) healthy!

I love the formula of this shampoo, but what really puts it over the edge for me is the mint. When I'm washing my hair, it really makes me feel like I'm cleansing it of all the oils, buildup, and leftover hair product/s, getting all the way down to the scalp with a very refreshing, cooling sensation. Before I started using this product, my hair often felt weighed down, and even after washing, like it wasn't truly clean. I never have that issue with this shampoo - it leaves me feeling lightweight and refreshed, and even seems to boost the natural waves my hair has.

I pair this shampoo with Matrix's Biolage Conditioner, usually the hydrating Hydrasource formula, sometimes the smoothing Smoothproof formula (I usually switch back and forth). I think the true testament of how great this product is is the fact that it has helped keep my hair in great enough condition to score me multiple hair-related modeling gigs.

This product is the real deal, model-approved. Five stars and two thumbs up, would (and have!) HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality brand!

Matrix Biolage HydraSource Shampoo and Conditioner + LoofahMatrix Biolage SmoothProof Shampoo and Conditioner + LoofahBiolage by Matrix Hydra Therapie Shampoo & ConditionerMatrix Biolage HydraSource ShampooMatrix Biolage Sugar Shine ShampooMatrix Biolage Color Care ShampooMatrix Biolage Scalptherapie Scalp Normalizing ShampooMatrix Biolage Strengthening ShampooMatrix Biolage Smooththerapie ShampooMatrix Biolage Hydrating ShampooMatrix Biolage Cooling Mint ConditionerMatrix Biolage Cooling Mint ConditionerMatrix Biolage Scalpsync Cooling Mint ShampooMatrix Biolage Scalpsync Cooling Mint ShampooMatrix Biolage Scalpsync Conditioner
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I like the soothing feel that the Matrix cooling mint shampoo and conditioner my scalp tends to be really dry and itchy so it really helps!! A little pricey but worth every penny because of the quality and it smells really good too!! I got mine at my local Beauty Salon!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My mom used to own her salon and would sell this shampoo and occasionally use it on customers. I tried this a few times and didn't really do anything special to my hair. Also didn't leave my scalp tingly even though it says mint. It actually left my hair a little rough afterwards. Not my favorite shampoo
catherine p.
works pretty well haven't used it in a while but used to be my holy grail shampoo it leaves a nice refreshing/cooling feeling on the scalp, good for oily hair, it helped keep my hair soft if they changed their formula then they should change it back but when i used to use it recommend 10 out of 10
Gaibrien K.
Clive, IA
This shampoo is a go-to for me when my scalp has been getting kind of oily or greaser than usual. The peppermint helps to calm, soothe and disinfect at the same time. It gives a nice cooling and tingling sensation, plus the mint smell lasts all day.
James T.
Madera, CA
Love this. The cool, minty, tingle tells you it is working and leaves you refreshed after the shower. Great smell and consistency. Nice to leave this on for 5 to ten minutes to work it's magic and then follow up with a matching conditioner!
Selina A.
Sioux City, IA
Well first off this has to be my favorite brand when it comes to shampoo and conditioner of any type. It Jas never let me down on smell and quality. It makes my hair feel amazing after every wash wether I'm at the salon or at home.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
This shampoo is great! It leaves your hair feeling clean and fresh! The scent is what I really love! Plus, it has a great cooling sensation when you wash your hair. This shampoo is bet for oily scalps. I really recommend his shampoo.
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
I've always had a dry scalp and this shampoo relieved the itchiness for me. I definitely recommend it for anyone that has this issue. I don't know how much it does for the care of your hair but it definitely helps with the scalp!
Stephanie A.
Austin, TX
How good is this shampoo? Does it heal your hair?