Matrix Biolage Cooling Mint Shampoo

by Biolage

Refreshes Scalp and Hair - Safe for Color-Treated Hair Dermatologist Tested for Safety For sale only in professional beauty salons. Biolage Scalptherapie is a professional treatment collection with products that invigorate, calm, or treat the scalp for beautiful, touchable hair.  Formulated with advanced Bio-Cushion Complex , a protective fusion of quilted aqua-droplets, mallow root and green tea. Biolage Cooling Mint Shampoo , enriched with refreshing Kola Nut & Mint Complex cleanses and awakens scalp and hair.  An energizing scent for an uplifting experience.  Leaves hair soft, shiny and manageable. For normal to oily scalp and hair. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retail

How good is this shampoo? Does it heal your hair?
Start your review of Matrix Biolage Cooling Mint Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoAZ
Feels nice on the scalp but it didn’t clean my hair as well as I wanted it to. Got greasy a little too fast. Tea tree is pretty drying so you’ll need to use a lot of conditioner or leave in moisturizer on your hair.
2 years ago
I cannot sing enough praises for Matrix's Biolage line of shampoos and conditioners. I have been using them loyally for over 8 years now, and every time I stray to try a different brand, I end up switching back to Matrix within days.

As someone who is in the modeling industry, my hair always needs to be in the best condition. I have long, thick hair with lots of layers, and a little bit of natural wave. This shampoo does a fantastic job of keeping my hair shiny, bouncy, and (above all else) healthy!

I love the formula of this shampoo, but what really puts it over the edge for me is the mint. When I'm washing my hair, it really makes me feel like I'm cleansing it of all the oils, buildup, and leftover hair product/s, getting all the way down to the scalp with a very refreshing, cooling sensation. Before I started using this product, my hair often felt weighed down, and even after washing, like it wasn't truly clean. I never have that issue with this shampoo - it leaves me feeling lightweight and refreshed, and even seems to boost the natural waves my hair has.

I pair this shampoo with Matrix's Biolage Conditioner, usually the hydrating Hydrasource formula, sometimes the smoothing Smoothproof formula (I usually switch back and forth). I think the true testament of how great this product is is the fact that it has helped keep my hair in great enough condition to score me multiple hair-related modeling gigs.

This product is the real deal, model-approved. Five stars and two thumbs up, would (and have!) HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality brand!

Matrix Biolage HydraSource Shampoo and Conditioner + Loofah Matrix Biolage SmoothProof Shampoo and Conditioner + Loofah Biolage by Matrix Hydra Therapie Shampoo & Conditioner Matrix Biolage HydraSource Shampoo Matrix Biolage Sugar Shine Shampoo Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo Matrix Biolage Scalptherapie Scalp Normalizing Shampoo Matrix Biolage Strengthening Shampoo Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Shampoo Matrix Biolage Hydrating Shampoo Matrix Biolage Cooling Mint Conditioner Matrix Biolage Cooling Mint Conditioner Matrix Biolage Scalpsync Cooling Mint Shampoo Matrix Biolage Scalpsync Cooling Mint Shampoo Matrix Biolage Scalpsync Conditioner

2 years agoNew York, NY
works pretty well haven't used it in a while but used to be my holy grail shampoo it leaves a nice refreshing/cooling feeling on the scalp, good for oily hair, it helped keep my hair soft if they changed their formula then they should change it back but when i used to use it recommend 10 out of 10
2 years agoClive, IA
This shampoo is a go-to for me when my scalp has been getting kind of oily or greaser than usual. The peppermint helps to calm, soothe and disinfect at the same time. It gives a nice cooling and tingling sensation, plus the mint smell lasts all day.
2 years agoRiverside, IL
I've always had a dry scalp and this shampoo relieved the itchiness for me. I definitely recommend it for anyone that has this issue. I don't know how much it does for the care of your hair but it definitely helps with the scalp!
2 years agoIrvine, CA
Love this. The cool, minty, tingle tells you it is working and leaves you refreshed after the shower. Great smell and consistency. Nice to leave this on for 5 to ten minutes to work it's magic and then follow up with a matching conditioner!
2 years agoVentura, CA
Love this shampoo. The mint is very refreshing and it helps my hair feel silky smooth. It definitely livens it up and the scent is very long lasting! One of my favorites on the market and I would definitely repurchase!
2 years agoWaco, TX
I liked this shampoo but it was not the best in my opinion. The cooling effect can definitely be distinguished and it is decently priced if you normally buy better hair products
2 years agoBozeman, MT
I gave this shampoo 5 stars because I absolutely LOVED the minty sensation on my scalp. It is the most amazing feeling when your head gets so cool and it just feels fresh.
2 years agoDodge, NE
I have been using this shampoo for over a year and I love it still! The cooling portion feels great on a scalp either in the morning or after a long day. I would highly recommend this!