Matrix Biolage Cooling Mint Conditioner uploaded by Amber B.

BY BIOLAGE

Designed for use afer the Matrix Biolage Cooling Mint Shampoo, this Cooling Mint Conditioner boasts a rich creamy texture and an innovative formula that works to rejuvenate fresh the scalp and hair. Perfect for normal to oily scalps, this lightweight conditioner improves manageability whilst providing a refreshing look and feel.

Leaving your hair silky soft and with a salon perfect shine, this Mint Conditioner is enriched with Kola Nut and Mint extracts to purify the scalp and hair. The fresh mint scent will leave your locks smelling just as good as they look!

Directions of use:

• After using Biolage Cooling Mint Shampoo, massage into wet hair
  • Leave in for 1-3 minutes
  • Rinse thoroughly
  • In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately

• I love mint conditioners because of the tingling feeling ...6 Answers
  • I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good conditioner?2 Answers
Katelin N.
Pearland
i love the mint conditioner it just feels soothing and cool on ur hair and the smell is wonderful. I recommend this product because it leaves ur hair very smooth i have thick hair so i use a little handful
Madeline H.
I love Biolage products. They do such a good job of leaving my hair smooth and moisturized and the scent is genuinely calming to me. The only problem I faced with this was the conditioner was causing breakouts on my back. I have very sensitive skin and so even just the soapy water touching my back while I wash my hair can cause a breakout, and this stuff makes me break out. The shampoo doesn't but the conditioner does
Christina B.
Ok I wasn't really a fan of this. I used to love biology but now I feel it makes my hair to heavy and plastic feeling. Could be just my chemicals in my body or my hair. Also the cooling actuallly happens. I felt like my hair was literally in a mint bath. Weird sensation.
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
I love this conditioner! I find the coolness it releases on my scalp so refreshing! It has a nice scent and lasts average time. It's affordable. It's safe for color treated hair and normal hair. I've been ver satisfied with this product.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love the smell and the cooling sensation this leaves on scalp. This conditioner is very thick and I recommend more for people with dry damaged hair. This makes hair so soft without weighing it down.
Savannah P.
This conditioner is the best conditioner for frizzy, unruly hair! The scent isn't too overpowering but just enough to give your hair that "ahhh" smell. This product would be best on dry/combination hair as it is super moisturizing!
Gina H.
Navarre, FL
This makes my scalp feel rejuvenated and it makes my hair smell great. I. The hot summers when my head tends to sweat a lot the cooling conditioner is something I look forward to.
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
No matter what I do my scalp gets dry, like the rest of my skin. I have thick but fine, curly and long hair. It's hard to find a product that I feel actually reached my scalp, this product does!! I use both the shampoo and conditioner 1-2 times a week. I feel as if it gets rid of any buildup I have, but also soothes my scalp and helps to prevent flaking.
Norma P.
Batesville, AR
Really love this conditioner! Great in the summer because it tingles and leaves your scalp feeling refreshed! I think it even helps to clear the head sores I sometimes get from stress. I bought it at a local salon and would buy again! It's light and doesn't cause oiliness!
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love Biolage but I HATE this conditioner. It does not actual condition your hair and it leaves it brittle and stiff rather than soft. I thought it would be similar to Pureology due to smell but that is far from the truth. Stick to the regular conditioner they offer!
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
I love mint conditioners because of the tingling feeling it gives my scalp. Does this product give you the tingling feeling and does it Moisturize your hair?
Sarah v.
Muncie, IN
Is this good for dry hair?
Stacy M.
Is there a tingly cooling sensation or does it just make your head cold?
Ninoska F.
How you recommendedme to use the product for better result
Joyce A.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone tried this before?