BY MATRIX

• Is this a good product because even after using regular conditio...1 Answers
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is the best conditioner for frizzy, unruly hair! The scent isn't too overpowering but just enough to give your hair that "ahhh" smell. This product would be best on dry/combination hair as it is super moisturizing!
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
Oh
By far one of the best hair products ever! Love the way my hair smells and feels!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
I use Biolage whenever my hair needs a pick me up because it never fails me. A little on the expensive end compared to other brands but worth it to have on hand.
Brenny H.
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
This brand is my go to brand. I tend to have oily hair and this conditioner never makes it overly oily. I love the cooling and refreshing mint product line.
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
SAN diego
I love all things Matrix Biolage. The price is a little high but you pay what you get for: high quality hair product. This smell is nice but only if you like mint. If you don't like minty smells, don't buy it :)

Matrix Biolage products are all super products! I've been using them on and off for years.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hairdresser uses this on my hair when she washes it in the salon and I always mean to buy some! I love the way it makes my scalp feel and how it smells! My hair smells minty fresh when I leave there and it's one of my favorite parts about getting my hair done!
Mindy J.
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD
Smells so good. Love the way it makes my hair feel and look. Leaves it with a perfect shine and also feeling so soft and smooth. It's perfect for any hair type.
Veniva E.
Veniva E.
I love this product and how it makes my hair feel and smell, just not a fan of the price.
Ninoska F.
I love how my hair look thanks to biolage i use every 2 or 3 day and my hair look better
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Matrix Biolage is my go to shampoo. I love to use the scalptherapie once a week to give my scalp I refreshed feeling. And the smell is amazing
Sarah v.
Sarah v.
Muncie, IN
Is this good for dry hair?
Ninoska F.
How you recommendedme to use the product for better result
Joyce A.
Joyce A.
BRONX, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this before?
Ursula H.
Ursula H.
Is this a good product because even after using regular conditioner it doesn't seem to have an affect on my hair
Angelica U.
Angelica U.
Statesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for psoriasis ?