BY MATRIX

Cooling Mint Scalptherapie Conditioner awakens the scalp and hair with an energizing scent for an uplifting experience. Weightless conditioners leave hair soft, shiny and manageable. When conditioning your hair, first apply to the ends of the hair, w Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

Kristin W.
Stanford, KY
I absolutely love this conditioner!! I was skeptical to buy a shampoo with mint, but it smells so good and is so refreshing! I have thick dark brown hair and this conditioner helps with frizz and soothes your scalp! I would definitely buy this conditioner again!
Amanda R.
Atlanta , GA
This is the best conditioner I've ever used. It has done wonders for keeping my scalp healthy.
Carling L.
My go to conditioner! Love the mint smell and the scalp tingling is amazing!
Liz S.
Fairview Hts, IL
I LOVE this conditioner and shampoo!! The feeling on your scalp feels so good when you are washing/conditioning your hair. My hair is always so soft and shiny when I use Matrix Biolage. I would definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone!
Marie R.
Fayetteville, AR
Over all a pretty good shampoo....it has a great smell and does make the scalp tingle. It can be pretty drying in the winter months, but with the right conditioner it can be manageable.
Sally Z.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love all conditioners by Matrix Biolage. They make my hair feel extremely soft and keeps the hair from frizzing a lot. The only thing is the price can be a bit expensive.
Quin L.
Southfield, MI
Smells great, gives a cooling tingly clean feeling. Takes a little longer to wash out, but the results are amazing.
Angela A.
Muskegon, MI
My daughter actually picked this out and loves it. It leaves her hair feeling clean healthy with a nice mentee smell
Carrie C.
Peterborough, NH
I love using this in the summer. It leaves your scalp feel fresh and cool! The smell is great as well.
Kathy D.
Great to use in the morning to help wake you up. This shampoo is invigorating! Gives lots of shine.