BY MATRIX

Cooling mint scalptherapie conditioner awakens the scalp and hair with an energizing scent for an uplifting experience. Weightless conditioners leave hair soft, shiny and manageable. When conditioning your hair, first apply to the ends of the hair. see more...

• Is there a tingly cooling sensation or does it just make your hea...3 Answers
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love Biolage but I HATE this conditioner. It does not actual condition your hair and it leaves it brittle and stiff rather than soft. I thought it would be similar to Pureology due to smell but that is far from the truth. Stick to the regular conditioner they offer!
Tashia C.
Kansas City, MO
Love the tingle this gives my scalp along with the freshness it leaves. The scent is amazing and the conditioner never leaves my hair feeling greasy as some other products out on the market have done in the past.
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME
Works great, doesn't leave you feeling greasy. Another plus is it is super refreshing! It is perfect for morning showerers.
Gina H.
Navarre, FL
This makes my scalp feel rejuvenated and it makes my hair smell great. I. The hot summers when my head tends to sweat a lot the cooling conditioner is something I look forward to.
Erica S.
Warner Robins, GA
This stuff is amazing! I suffer from a dry itchy, flakey scalp and this is absolutely perfect when it comes to solving my problem. Nice and refreshing without being to harsh. My hair is soft and not dry at all and the best part is no flakes!
Wendy T.
East Bernard, TX
Love all Matrix Biolage products. I always use shampoo and conditioner in this brand. They leave your hair feeling healthy and smelling so awesome. Plus mint leaves the scalp feeling nice and clean.
Sydney H.
Fairfield, CA
I have used this product before and after the recent update to the product and I still absolutely love this product. My only suggestion is that if you get the large bottle would be to get the pump for it as well.
Holloway C.
Love this product! It's especially great to use in the hot summer months. While soaking in the tub, the cool tingle it brings to the scalp is both relaxing and refreshing. Perfect to even soothe a mild headache.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
I've used a lot of hair products, believe me when I say that. Matrix Biolage is one of my favorites, I have very curly hair and after using this conditioner my hair always feels super soft and hydrated.
Leah P.
Kodak, TN
Absolutely love this product. I suffer from psoriasis and this conditioner really helps with the constant itch. It smells amazing on top of it! I love how my hair and scalp feel after washing and conditioning. I definitely recommend to others
Stacy M.
Is there a tingly cooling sensation or does it just make your head cold?