BY MATRIX

• I love mint conditioners because of the tingling feeling it gives m...6 Answers
  • I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos a...1 Answers
  • Is this a good conditioner?2 Answers
Angelia J.
Angelia J.
New Haven, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! I find the coolness it releases on my scalp so refreshing! It has a nice scent and lasts average time. It's affordable. It's safe for color treated hair and normal hair. I've been ver satisfied with this product.
Macie F.
Macie F.
California, MD
I'm a hairstylist who loves my job! I have clients with all different hair types and I love this matrix shampoo some of my clients with dandruff swear by this product! I use it in salon and also recommend my clients buying it especially ones with irritated or dry scalp or clients with dandruff!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Port Tobacco, MD
Biolage is an excexcellent, inexpensive natural shampoo that will leave your hair soft, shiny, and smelling great! My favorite!
Jade D.
Jade D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this along with the Biolage cool mint shampoo, and I love the way it smells! A little bit pricier, but hair products are worth the extra dollar to keep your hair healthy.
Jamile N.
Jamile N.
Ótimo condicionador, deixam os cabelos bem macios, não é preciso uma grande porção para adquirir esta maciez, simplesmente maravilhoso !
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I absolutely love this stuff :) I definitely put my hair through a lot and using this pretty much fixes it right up and makes it feel amazing.
Tynish F.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mint conditioners because of the tingling feeling it gives my scalp. Does this product give you the tingling feeling and does it Moisturize your hair?
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good conditioner?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos and conditioners have. Is this more of a tea tree smell?