BY MATRIX

• I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos...1 Answers
  • Is this a good conditioner?2 Answers
Olivia C.
Sewell, NJ
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair so soft and silky. It also has a great smell to it. This works really well especially for people with dry brittle hair.
Alyssa R.
Conway, SC
This is my absolute favorite conditioner! I have very very think hard to manage dry hair and this conditioner helps moisten it up. Defiantly a must have!
Kendalyn N.
Metamora, OH
I absolutely love this product, it leaves my heart feeling healthy and refreshed. The smell that it gives off is very relaxing, I highly recommend it!
brenda m.
Bakersfield, CA
It makes your hair feel really soft it smells very good I personally love it because it smells like curves but not nasty it just smells really fresh
Jamile N.
Ótimo condicionador, deixam os cabelos bem macios, não é preciso uma grande porção para adquirir esta maciez, simplesmente maravilhoso !
Jessica D.
I absolutely love this stuff :) I definitely put my hair through a lot and using this pretty much fixes it right up and makes it feel amazing.
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mint conditioners because of the tingling feeling it gives my scalp. Does this product give you the tingling feeling and does it Moisturize your hair?
Tiffany D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good conditioner?
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos and conditioners have. Is this more of a tea tree smell?