BY MATRIX

• I love mint conditioners because of the tingling feeling it gives...6 Answers
  • I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos...1 Answers
  • Is this a good conditioner?2 Answers
Brittany K.
This conditioner is great! It smells wonderful! It leaves your hair feeling amazing! I highly recommend this!
Melissa G.
Toms River, NJ
I use this product a lot! It's just very expensive but worth the price. My hair silky and smooth .
Kassity S.
Murray, KY
Leaves hair smooth and sleek while giving you a fresh minty scent that isn't too overpowering.
Dolores C.
Love this conditioner it makes your hair soft and makes it smell great and feel refreshing
Jessica D.
I absolutely love this stuff :) I definitely put my hair through a lot and using this pretty much fixes it right up and makes it feel amazing.
Jamile N.
Ótimo condicionador, deixam os cabelos bem macios, não é preciso uma grande porção para adquirir esta maciez, simplesmente maravilhoso !
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
I love mint conditioners because of the tingling feeling it gives my scalp. Does this product give you the tingling feeling and does it Moisturize your hair?
Tiffany D.
Is this a good conditioner?
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos and conditioners have. Is this more of a tea tree smell?