BY MATRIX

• I love mint conditioners because of the tingling feeling it gives...6 Answers
  • I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos...1 Answers
  • Is this a good conditioner?2 Answers
Jade D.
I used to use this along with the Biolage cool mint shampoo, and I love the way it smells! A little bit pricier, but hair products are worth the extra dollar to keep your hair healthy.
Olivia C.
Sewell, NJ
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair so soft and silky. It also has a great smell to it. This works really well especially for people with dry brittle hair.
Alyssa R.
Conway, SC
This is my absolute favorite conditioner! I have very very think hard to manage dry hair and this conditioner helps moisten it up. Defiantly a must have!
Kendalyn N.
Metamora, OH
I absolutely love this product, it leaves my heart feeling healthy and refreshed. The smell that it gives off is very relaxing, I highly recommend it!
brenda m.
Bakersfield, CA
It makes your hair feel really soft it smells very good I personally love it because it smells like curves but not nasty it just smells really fresh
Katie O.
I love this conditioner because it feels like a high end product but it's inexpensive. Mint is one of my favorite scents especially for hair products
Jessica A.
Hays, KS
I love this shampoo, it tingles and refreshes it has to be the best shampoo I have ever used. My hair looks more alive since I started using it.
Kristen E.
Boone, NC
This conditioner keeps my hair silky smooth all day long! I like the packaging and it's been better than many other brands that I've tried!
Brianna S.
Wynne, AR
I really liked this it is refreshing and has a nice smell. The only thing I disliked was that it tended to make my hair oilier faster.
Allison B.
Port Tobacco, MD
Biolage is an excexcellent, inexpensive natural shampoo that will leave your hair soft, shiny, and smelling great! My favorite!
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
I love mint conditioners because of the tingling feeling it gives my scalp. Does this product give you the tingling feeling and does it Moisturize your hair?
Tiffany D.
Is this a good conditioner?
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos and conditioners have. Is this more of a tea tree smell?