BY MATRIX

• I love mint conditioners because of the tingling feeling it gives m...6 Answers
  • I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos a...1 Answers
  • Is this a good conditioner?2 Answers
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Sewell, NJ
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair so soft and silky. It also has a great smell to it. This works really well especially for people with dry brittle hair.
amy j.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
This is so good after a clarifying shampoo. I get a lot of build-up from dry shampoo and not washing my hair everyday, therefore, my scalp itches after a few days. This is so refreshing and clean feeling. I focus it mainly on my scalp versus the ends of my hair so I can't say how nourishing it is for the ends but it leaves my scrap and roots so clean and fresh. Will definitely repurchase.
Mariana I.
Mariana I.
Brea, CA
This stuff is no joke- perfect for those mornings in the shower where you cannot wake up! The smell is super invigorating and clean. I like this in the summer especially, puts a little kick in my step.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Burlington, WI
Matrix Biolage Cool Mint Conditioner make my scalp feel awesome. I have psoriasis and my head itches constantly. This conditioner leave my scalp feeling cool and refresed.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
This conditioner is great! It smells wonderful! It leaves your hair feeling amazing! I highly recommend this!
Katie O.
Katie O.
I love this conditioner because it feels like a high end product but it's inexpensive. Mint is one of my favorite scents especially for hair products
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Toms River, NJ
I use this product a lot! It's just very expensive but worth the price. My hair silky and smooth .
Kassity S.
Kassity S.
Murray, KY
Leaves hair smooth and sleek while giving you a fresh minty scent that isn't too overpowering.
Dolores C.
Dolores C.
Love this conditioner it makes your hair soft and makes it smell great and feel refreshing
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Conway, SC
This is my absolute favorite conditioner! I have very very think hard to manage dry hair and this conditioner helps moisten it up. Defiantly a must have!
Tynish F.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mint conditioners because of the tingling feeling it gives my scalp. Does this product give you the tingling feeling and does it Moisturize your hair?
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good conditioner?
Erin G.
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos and conditioners have. Is this more of a tea tree smell?