BY MATRIX

• I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos...1 Answers
  • Is this a good conditioner?2 Answers
Mariana I.
Brea, CA
This stuff is no joke- perfect for those mornings in the shower where you cannot wake up! The smell is super invigorating and clean. I like this in the summer especially, puts a little kick in my step.
Mallory S.
Burlington, WI
Matrix Biolage Cool Mint Conditioner make my scalp feel awesome. I have psoriasis and my head itches constantly. This conditioner leave my scalp feeling cool and refresed.
Jade D.
I used to use this along with the Biolage cool mint shampoo, and I love the way it smells! A little bit pricier, but hair products are worth the extra dollar to keep your hair healthy.
Jessica A.
Hays, KS
I love this shampoo, it tingles and refreshes it has to be the best shampoo I have ever used. My hair looks more alive since I started using it.
Brittany K.
This conditioner is great! It smells wonderful! It leaves your hair feeling amazing! I highly recommend this!
Allison B.
Port Tobacco, MD
Biolage is an excexcellent, inexpensive natural shampoo that will leave your hair soft, shiny, and smelling great! My favorite!
Katie O.
I love this conditioner because it feels like a high end product but it's inexpensive. Mint is one of my favorite scents especially for hair products
Melissa G.
Toms River, NJ
I use this product a lot! It's just very expensive but worth the price. My hair silky and smooth .
Kassity S.
Murray, KY
Leaves hair smooth and sleek while giving you a fresh minty scent that isn't too overpowering.
Dolores C.
Love this conditioner it makes your hair soft and makes it smell great and feel refreshing
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mint conditioners because of the tingling feeling it gives my scalp. Does this product give you the tingling feeling and does it Moisturize your hair?
Tiffany D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good conditioner?
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos and conditioners have. Is this more of a tea tree smell?