BY MATRIX

• I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos...1 Answers
  • Is this a good conditioner?2 Answers
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
No matter what I do my scalp gets dry, like the rest of my skin. I have thick but fine, curly and long hair. It's hard to find a product that I feel actually reached my scalp, this product does!! I use both the shampoo and conditioner 1-2 times a week. I feel as if it gets rid of any buildup I have, but also soothes my scalp and helps to prevent flaking.
Kristen E.
Boone, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner keeps my hair silky smooth all day long! I like the packaging and it's been better than many other brands that I've tried!
Brianna S.
Wynne, AR
I really liked this it is refreshing and has a nice smell. The only thing I disliked was that it tended to make my hair oilier faster.
Madeline H.
I love Biolage products. They do such a good job of leaving my hair smooth and moisturized and the scent is genuinely calming to me. The only problem I faced with this was the conditioner was causing breakouts on my back. I have very sensitive skin and so even just the soapy water touching my back while I wash my hair can cause a breakout, and this stuff makes me break out. The shampoo doesn't but the conditioner does
Angelia J.
Taylorsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! I find the coolness it releases on my scalp so refreshing! It has a nice scent and lasts average time. It's affordable. It's safe for color treated hair and normal hair. I've been ver satisfied with this product.
Macie F.
California, MD
I'm a hairstylist who loves my job! I have clients with all different hair types and I love this matrix shampoo some of my clients with dandruff swear by this product! I use it in salon and also recommend my clients buying it especially ones with irritated or dry scalp or clients with dandruff!
Raquel L.
Horizon City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This feels amazing on my scalp!!! I have. Lot of thick hair so when I wash it it gives this cool scent that it relaxes me. I also use it when I get headaches and for some weird reason it helps with that as well!
McKenzie D.
Greenfield, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is about the only one that I can use to actually be able to brush my hair out. It feels cool when you apply. It doesn't feel greasy or waxy. Not too pricey either. I've been using it for years.
Norma P.
Batesville, AR
Really love this conditioner! Great in the summer because it tingles and leaves your scalp feeling refreshed! I think it even helps to clear the head sores I sometimes get from stress. I bought it at a local salon and would buy again! It's light and doesn't cause oiliness!
amy j.
Franklin, TN
This is so good after a clarifying shampoo. I get a lot of build-up from dry shampoo and not washing my hair everyday, therefore, my scalp itches after a few days. This is so refreshing and clean feeling. I focus it mainly on my scalp versus the ends of my hair so I can't say how nourishing it is for the ends but it leaves my scrap and roots so clean and fresh. Will definitely repurchase.
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mint conditioners because of the tingling feeling it gives my scalp. Does this product give you the tingling feeling and does it Moisturize your hair?
Tiffany D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good conditioner?
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
I really like the tea tree sort of minty smell that some shampoos and conditioners have. Is this more of a tea tree smell?