Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm, 8.5 Ounce uploaded by laxmipriya k.Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm, 8.5 Ounce uploaded by Tirzah H.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm nourishes and repairs dry, stressed hair. Winner of Allure Magazine's "2007 Reader's Choice Award", Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm is an intensive conditioning system that deeply replenishes hair with the basic elements needed to moisturize and restructure. Its formula combines pure botanical extracts of Rosemary and Golden Seal with deep conditioners that rejuvenate dry, damaged hair. Hair recovers its natural shine, silkiness, softness see more...

• I can't seem to find this product anymore, has it been discontin...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer this over any other brand? If so what suggested bra...2 Answers
Sierra L.
Milwaukie, OR
This is my favorite conditioner ever. The ends of my hair are bleached, so this conditioner is the only thing that keeps my hair soft from all of the drying purple shampoo that I I usually used on it. The price is nothing compared to the effects it give you.
Christina V.
Brooklyn, NY
When I  used this balm the first time, I didn't see a major difference in my hair since everyone raved about it so much, but afyer using it for 3 weeks it really gave my hair such a beautiful healthy shine. It worked best when combing through the hair after shampoo. At the time my hair was color treated and very damaged from bleaching. The scent was pleasant and the shine lasted for days. I would only need to use it about 2-3 times per week. Which made it a bang for my buck because it lasted long. I would recommend this product to people with thick, or thin, dry damaged and/or color treated hair. To my knowledge the original formula, has been reformulated.
Tirzah H.
Norfolk , Va
I love this product so much and I use it is a cowash treatment for my natural kinky hair. This conditioner leaves my hair so soft and my hair feels so healthy. I hate how products in stores are so segregated because you don't find this in the (African American) section, but this works amazingly on my hair and I would like to challenge people to look past this product being in a different aisle and try it. It's amazing.
Allie P.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have been using this product for years! it makes your hair soft and manageable for reference I have thick wavy hair, I usually buy a large bottle of it at my local beauty supply store. A tip when using this product is to let it sit in your hair for a few minutes in the shower before rinsing it off.
Jaymie G.
Ong, NE
I really love this conditioning balm. I use it every time i color my hair to keep it healthy and shiny and very soft. I purchase it at my local salon and usually don't have to buy it again for a few months. I love the smell of Matrix products. I would recommend this balm to anyone who wants healthy beautiful hair.
Jen S.
Biolage is one of the very few conditioners that I can't stop using. My hair seems healthier, silkier, and stronger than when I use other products! It has a refreshing smell leaves you smelling lovely and looking beautiful every time!
Brooke B.
Deland, FL
Love this product!! Leaves my hair unbelievably soft and smooth and it comes a long with a nice scent too. You can find it at any local salons (Where i bought mine).
luvitx s.
Doral, FL
Softens the hair, although greased much. You must apply a very small amount so that it does not have that effect, the smell is very nice
Savannah C.
Medina, OH
I love this product! This products has helped my hair grow. Also it also feels softer. There is also a lot more strength to it now.
pamela e.
Weston, FL
My absolute new favorite. Keeps hair aoft sleek and shiny ans helps hair grow, wont be switching to anything different
Savannah C.
Medina, OH
Do you prefer this over any other brand? If so what suggested brands do you have? Also do you use it daily?
Christina V.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't seem to find this product anymore, has it been discontinued?