Matrix Biolage Complete Control Xtra Hair Spray - 10 oz uploaded by Esmeralda C.

BY MATRIX

Adjustable Hold A fast-drying aerosol hair spray that adds incredible body, volume and control to any style.  Adjustable, medium-to-firm hold formula leaves hair natural-looking and touchable, with clean, healthy-looking shine.  Combines pure botanical extracts of Red Sage and Nettle with anhydrous fixatives for long-lasting, humidity-resistant styles that feel as good as they look.  Sunscreen helps protect hair against damaging UV rays. For sale only in professional beauty salons. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warran see more...

Helana M.
Helana M.
Plano, TX
This is a great hairspray. Definitely an extra hold spray. Lasted all through out the day but did leave my hair a little 'crunchy' for my liking. I probably would not repurchase this product because it is a little pricey, and I have drugstore alternatives I prefer.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Biolage is my favorite hair product brand. I love this hair spray because it keeps a nice firm hold without making my hair feel stiff and crunchy. I really like to use it in the summer because it seems to fight off humidity.i would recommend this to others
Diane C.
Diane C.
This product holds my hair style well. It is scented and I wish it came in an unscented formula. It is effective on my fine and dyed hair. It is reasonably priced and a good value.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Albany, OR
With Matrix Biola get Complete Control Xtra Hair Spray my hair is manageable and doesn't look crispy or stiff. Matrix's Hairspray keeps my style looking naturally beautiful from 7am until bed time. Thanks Matrix.
paty g.
paty g.
Seguin, TX
Is very very good and think buy forever in rest of my life i love you forever and ever is the better in control hair and is effective
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I love this hair spray holds Great all day. If you want something to hold good and that smells good this is defiantly the hair spray to use!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I have used this hairspray for years. I love it, it has a great smell and gives me great hold. It also still makes your hair feel soft and not like you have a ton of hairspray in it.
Cathy L.
Cathy L.
Conway, AR
Great hairspray with perfect amount of hold and a wonderful smell. I love to use Biolage products even though they are a little pricey. Worth it!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
This is a good hair spray and has a nice hold, the smell also isn't half bad like a lot of hair sprays. I will usually use this when I am looking for some additional hold on my curls and it does a good job of keeping them in place without making them crunchy.
Blair B.
Blair B.
Bellemont, AZ
Does anyone know a site that ships biolage hair sprays and dry shampoos to APO AE? I'm in Armed Forces Europe and so many things won't ship ): Especially on Sephora.