BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage ColorLast Travel Size Conditioner 2-Pk 1.7 Oz

Great Buy!; 2-Pack Travel Size Conditioners; *This item has return restrictions* Please see return policy for details.

Kasia C.
Washingtonvle, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This is currently my favorite conditioner for my color treated hair. It makes my hair feel clean and soft, it gets rid of all my knots and tangles. It’s definitely worth the price and I will repurchase when I run out!
Kaitlin N.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
The scent of this conditioner is everything!! I love how it leaves my hair feeling silky and moisturized without weighing down my fine, flat hair. A little goes a long way, so even though it can be pricey this product is worth every penny and really lasts!
Alexis D.
Perkasie, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love Matrix conditioner with colorlast. Helps keep my color treated hair vibrant longer. The scent is amazing. A little product goes a long way. I never apply conditioner to my roots as it weighs my hair down but my ends come out silky smooth.
Casey E.
San Diego, CA
I love the biolage color last line. Smells wonderful, isn’t too harsh on color, and I can use it for a long time without my hair getting too ‘used’ to it. Doesn’t leave buildup, and isn’t heavy on fine hair.
Britney G.
Flat Rock, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for over a year now and it’s been my favorite. I like it because it doesn’t wash out my color like others do. Very safe!
Emily O.
Dixon, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have not used the travel size but I love how the large size makes me hair feel. It makes it soft and seems to help me to keep my color longer
Jaime F.
Middleboro, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
This conditioner smells heavenly. It helps my color last longer and leaves my hair tangle free. It doesn’t leave any build up.
Kendra F.
claremore,ok
Purchased at: ULTA
Works very well to preserve color. Softens hair very well. Semi pricey but overall better quality than many other conditioners
Stacy A.
Matrix Biolage Colorlast is one of my preferred shampoo/conditioner. They feel nice and smell divine.
Brittany J.
This conditioner makes my hair SO soft and helps maintain the color in it! The smell is amazing also!