BeautyHairHair ProductsMatrix
Biolage ColorLast Travel Size Conditioner 17oz (2-Pk)

Matrix Biolage ColorLast Travel Size Conditioner 1.7oz (2-Pk)

by Matrix

Matrix Biolage ColorLast Travel Size Conditioner 2-Pk 1.7 Oz

Great Buy!; 2-Pack Travel Size Conditioners; *This item has return restrictions* Please see return policy for details.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Biolage ColorLast Travel Size Conditioner 1.7oz (2-Pk)!
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Matrix Biolage ColorLast Travel Size Conditioner 1.7oz (2-Pk) uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this conditioner on a trip to a hot & humid place. I liked it. It seemed to keep my hair hydrated even after swimming in a pool. Plus it managed my girls while keeping frizz to a minimum. The smell is not my favorite though - which is the reason for 4 and not 5 stars. But I would still be willing to purchase and use this conditioner again in the future. Matrix Biolage ColorLast Travel Size Conditioner 1.7oz (2-Pk)
Nicki N.
Rockwall, TX
Matrix Biolage ColorLast Travel Size Conditioner 1.7oz (2-Pk) uploaded by Nicki N.
I use both the full size and the travel size of this amazing conditioner! I have trusted Matrix for many years. Although I am a natural blonde, lately I have been getting some gray (the horror) hairs on my blonde head! I turned 51 this year so I guess I should be glad the gray didn't pop up sooner. YIKES! I've been bleaching these gray patches to match the rest of my hair and this Matrix Biolage ColorLast conditioner keeps my bleached hair- and all my hair- super soft and silky and not looking brassy. The travel size was great for me to try out the product and see if it worked for me (it did) and now I bring it with me when traveling.
tara A.
Alliance, OH
Matrix Biolage ColorLast Travel Size Conditioner 1.7oz (2-Pk) uploaded by tara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m in love. Makes my hair look very healthy, not sure why I haven’t tried this before.
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
Love Matrix after my hairdresser introduces me to this product. I left the salon with 3 bottles, it smelled so good and was gentle on my scalp and hair.
Chris B.
My hair loves the Matrix brand and I like the light refreshing scent. I highly recommend this brand. The shampoo extends my color and prevents it from getting brassy looking. It also soothes the hair shaft making my hair soft and manageable.
April M.
1,613 reviews
This is a Great smelling hair shampoo and conditioner. Perfect for taking with you on Spring break or a vacation. Have great hair any where.
Kate B.
Philadelphia , PA
Great product at a great price. Leaves my dry hair silky and manageable. It smells great I always say coconuts but not everyone agrees lol. It does help keep basic color but I recommend a purple or blue shampoo for white blondes and purple and grey hairs!!!! Will repurchase as this is currently in my shower and would recommend!
Rachel M.
Fenton, MI
I have long blonde hair that is more on the thinner side so I tend to use more volume products and just highlight my hair but found Matrix Biolage shampoo and conditioner in travel sizes and decided to try it since my hair is picky and have to change up my products often. I was surprised how clean and soft it made my hair. I am not sure if I would pay for a full size conditioner since Matrix tends to be more pricier and it didn’t completely awe me to the fact I would pay more than I usually do for drug store product but I would probably pick up another travel size.
Trisha A.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product. I always have this at home so the travel size is perfect for me when I go away. It helps my color lasts longer and smells great.
Alyssa M.
Jensen Beach, FL
This is one of my all-time favorites conditioners. It’s best for both dry and oily scalp which I have and it works amazing for me. I am unsure if it’s safe for color treated hair but with most of their products they usually are.

Looking for your answer?