BY BIOLAGE

Biolage ColorLast Shine Shake (For Color-Treated Hair) see more...

Kayla E.
Oshkosh, WI
I love the shine this product adds to my hair! It makes it look so healthy and last 2 days. If you use to much it will look greasy though so be warned, that is why I only gave 4 stars. I was satisfied with this product.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this at my school which is a Cosmetology School. The teacher recommend it for me bc i told her my hair is always dry and really knotted when i get out of the shower. She told me it would be great for my hair afterwards and i Dont find it doing anything for my hair. Not sure if she recommend the wrong product for what i was looking for but i was not a fan at all of this product.
BoxKraz E.
I love all matrix products, specially biolage. The color last shine is no exception to the great line of haircare that matrix has, this shine spray smells amazing it moisturizes your hair and seals in color. I color my hair often so having this product take care of my hair needs is the best thing ever.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Love this stuff, it makes your hair shiny and fresh feeling without weighing it down too much. I have pretty dry hair so it's good for me but I imagine it wouldn't be great for over oily hair
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
I spray some of this in my hair and it leaves an awesome shine all day and I don't need to reapply any. Great for my dry scalp to. It targets my dry hair for sure. I'm very satisfied at this shine shake. :)
Alyssa G.
Wyoming, MI
Doesn't make my color bleed and a bright red head ive always had to worry about my hair turning pink after washing but this is perfect to avoid that.
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
I liked the way this product smelled but I felt it made my hair very heavy. Maybe too much moisturization for my hair type.
morgan w.
Really helps keep the color in your hair especially for red dyed hair. Smells amazing and keeps
Your hair soft
Ashley B.
Church point
Very good product recommendations to everyone in need and will buy again smells good not a hard smell
Salena F.
Makes your hair really shiny and smooth and it really is so good for color treated hair