Matrix Biolage ColorLast Shine Shake uploaded by Brittney S.

BY BIOLAGE #43 in Hair Mists

Polishes and illuminates hair with shine for brilliant looking color.

Color-treated hair loses its shine and luster, often needing extra treatment over time. Inspired by nature's fade-defying orchid, Biolage COLORLAST Shine Shake helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair.

- Polishes and illuminates hair with shine for brilliant looking color
- Conditions and adds moisture to seal in color depth
- Paraben-free spray formulated specifically for color-treated hair

HOW TO USE

Shake well before using. Mist lightly on damp hair and do not rinse. For medium to coarse hair, we recommend to apply again once hair is dry for more shine.

Kayla E.
Oshkosh, WI
I love the shine this product adds to my hair! It makes it look so healthy and last 2 days. If you use to much it will look greasy though so be warned, that is why I only gave 4 stars. I was satisfied with this product.
Victoria F.
Bowmansville, NY
As a woman who colors her hair fairly often, this product is HUGE for me! I use it on wet or dry hair and it locks my color in well. I don't notice any major fading when I use it. It also smells good so thats a plus! I would recommend this product to anyone who has color treated hair.
Ashley M.
Lincoln, AL
I was addressed by a professional about this product, and it changed my life. 1st the smell of the product is amazing, 2nd the product adds a gorgeous shine to your hair while it locks the color in, lastly it conditions the hair with adding a heat protection. This product does not leave your hair oily if used as directed. I just love this product.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this at my school which is a Cosmetology School. The teacher recommend it for me bc i told her my hair is always dry and really knotted when i get out of the shower. She told me it would be great for my hair afterwards and i Dont find it doing anything for my hair. Not sure if she recommend the wrong product for what i was looking for but i was not a fan at all of this product.
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this anytime I've added color to my hair. After dying my hair after a few days it isn't shiny and soft like it was after dying but this adds back the shine and smooths it all out.
Even on none colored hair because I already have it and have no more color it's a quick product I put it in if I want shine and my original color to really stand out.
Alyssa F.
I like to use this product for my thick, wavy hair to help create a look of shiny, sleek volume. It helps eliminate dullness and brings out the various color tones in my hair. It hasn't worked as well as other products have for acclaimed "shine" power but it does help to smooth thick hair.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
My fiancé is African America, and this spray works wonders for his hair type. It gives the most issue and shine it really needs. And surprisingly he loves using it. Love that he takes care of his hair. This is a repurchase at our house. We don't always pick up the same one one we use different ones from this line.
Beautylife N.
I love all matrix products, specially biolage. The color last shine is no exception to the great line of haircare that matrix has, this shine spray smells amazing it moisturizes your hair and seals in color. I color my hair often so having this product take care of my hair needs is the best thing ever.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA
Love this stuff, it makes your hair shiny and fresh feeling without weighing it down too much. I have pretty dry hair so it's good for me but I imagine it wouldn't be great for over oily hair
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love all matrix products. I first used this product after a salon trip and later purchase. Back than I had blonde hair but now with my dark hair it maintains my dark soft and shiny!