BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage ColorLast Shampoo and Conditioner 33.8 Ounce Set With Pumps

Helps restore hair's vitality & elasticity.; Proffesional haircare wit a therapeutic vision; Botcanically enriched formula

Kaitlin H.
Baker
As a hairdresser, especially in cosmetology school I was always in between Redken and Matrix products! I have a few favorites for my own personal use, and this set is one. Not only does it smell like heaven, it works great on color treated hair! Using this and rinsing with cooler water made my color stay bright, vibrant, and healthy! A little goes a long way, so these last months for me. I only wash my hair about twice a week but I have very thick hair. I feel like this shampoo kept my hair hydrated and dramatically reduced frizz.
Nicole R.
Bethel, OH
Oh yes you need this for that new color you got girl. Helps keep your hair looking beautiful and heathly at the same time. There conditioner is the best and only products that I have really noticed a difference in keeping the hair texture smooth and tangles I practically gone.Its so great words cant describe. My hair is very long and I love how it also has a lightweight feel to it after using both the shampoo and conditioner.
Cenee' V.
Enid, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only shampoo I’ve used for the past year and a half! I’ve tried a couple other things and nothing has compared or even come close! It cleans it without drying it out too harshly and nourishes it at the same time! If you color your hair you need this set! Yes it’s an expensive set but it’s worth it!
Lana R.
Aberdeen
Really good shampoo and conditioner abit pricey but does help the colour stay in your hair longer