Matrix Biolage ColorLast Shampoo

by Biolage

#2 in Shampoo

Gently cleanses to prevent unnecessary stripping of color.

Color-treated hair can fade and lose it's luster over time. Inspired by nature's fade-defying orchid, Biolage COLORLAST Shampoo helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair. Give her hair salon-vibrant color for up to 9 weeks*.

*When using the system of COLORLAST Shampoo and Conditioner vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Low pH shampoo for color-treated hair helps prolong color vibrancy
- Gently cleanses to prevent unnecessary stripping of color
- Paraben-free formula is suitable for color-treated hair

HOW TO USE

Apply to wet hair and lather with a massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly. We recommend that you pair the COLORLAST Shampoo with COLORLAST Conditioner to help maintain your color-treated hair.

Does this help thicken hair?
Does any one else love this product as much as I do? If so what all did it do for your hair and color ?
Does anyone know what the pH of this shampoo is?
Start your review of Matrix Biolage ColorLast Shampoo!
Matrix Biolage ColorLast Shampoo uploaded by Natalie H.
Matrix Biolage ColorLast Shampoo uploaded by Natalie H.
Im actually a big fan of all the matrix products, this particular shampoo is fabulous for keeping your colour looking fresh. It contains orchid extract to reduce fade, 🌸 is paraben free for anyone who likes to reduce their exposure and a little really goes a long way A real must have for anyone who colours their hair 👌 team with colourlast conditioner for best results
stornoway
as a hairstylist I use matrix products all the time most are very good with professional results. i like biolage as it goes a long way. total results is not as thick and concentrated as biolage. so one bottle of biolage goes a long way. most of my clients get 6 months to a year from one bottle. you only need a pea size amount and it foams up lovely. conditioning products are also thick going a long way. you save money In the long run and have professional products. matrix have there shampoos perfect just know. yet to try sugar shine ones. but used all the rest.
Harlingen, TX
I dye my hair at least once a month because the color seems to fade quickly but I discovered Matrix colorlast shampoo and it makes such a difference. My hair looks shiny and healthy and vibrant longer now. It also smells great!
Fauldhouse, Bathgate
My hairdresser using all matrix products and they are brilliant. I love the smell of the products and they make my hair look and feel amazing
Stafford, Staffordshire
A shampoo that helps your colour last longer, shine brighter and feel healthier than ever before. Extra care for hair after dyeing it
Omaha, NE
Nothing can get my hair feeling smooth voluminous and clean like this! I also love the smell.
Melrose
I love everything about this product! I've experimented with many different shampoos and conditioners over the years and this specific shampoo and conditioner is by far the best one yet! I love the smell, always feel super clean and fresh after I wash & condition my hair! I can always go a couple days in between washes without feeling like my hair is oily and the clean smell of the product lasts as well... I've managed to be able to ditch the dry shampoo routine with this product, unlike others that leave my hair feeling heavy or like I need to shampoo daily! I dye my hair frequently and tend to stick to reds & plums and this specific one comes highly recommended from MUAH! 🙋🏻YOUR WELCOME LADIES! Matrix Biolage ColorLast Shampoo 💁🏻 Matrix Biolage Colorlast Conditioner
Barbourville, KY
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo. The scent just reminds me of a salon. It and the conditioner are my favorite scents ever. Everyone always compliments my hair scent when I use it. My hair is not colored currently, but when it is, this is my all time HG color care shampoo and conditioner combo. Sadly, I’ve recently developed dandruff recently. I’m unsure if it’s just skin changes of the 30’s or what. So the only thing I wish is that they could do a combo shampoo — like dandruff treatment plus color care, or dandruff treatment plus volumizing, or something like that. Would recommend for anyone without dandruff who wants to maximize their color life. Matrix Biolage ColorLast Shampoo
Mount Orab, OH
This has been my go to shampoo is forever! I always purchase in the liter bottles to get more bang for my buck. It provides my hair with great hydration even though my hair tends to be on the oily side, it doesn’t make it more oily but provides a perfect balance. Love that it helps keep my color treated hair looking clean and vibrant! Highly recommend for anyone with color treated hair, but even if you don’t color your hair check out their other shampoos you can’t go wrong with any of them...and they are actually all color safe as well!
Cleveland, OH
LET ME START BY SAYING I USED TO RELIGIOUSLY USE AND LOVE THIS BRAND. I have bought it many times. Recently I noticed no matter what I did (hair cuts, not dyeing it anymore) my hair was clumping, knitting and dry. I finally switched shampoo and conditioner and experience some relief. I even went and bought new bottles in case it was a fluke. When I asked a friend who runs a professional only beauty store he told me they are no longer privately owned and the formula has suffered.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Racine
il y a 3 mois
Matrix Biolage ColorLast Shampoo my curls have started to come back after having my daughter my hair is healthier and curlier, but I also have color treated hair. Will this shampoo help my curls?
Heidi N. • il y a 3 mois
I honestly can’t say anything about this being great for curls because my hair is straight however this is one of my favorite shampoos. It’s great for color treated hair. Keeps your hair looking vibrant and healthy. Smells absolutely amazing too!