BY BIOLAGE

Gently cleanses to prevent unnecessary stripping of color.

Color-treated hair can fade and lose it's luster over time. Inspired by nature's fade-defying orchid, Biolage COLORLAST Shampoo helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair. Give her hair salon-vibrant color for up to 9 weeks*.

*When using the system of COLORLAST Shampoo and Conditioner vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Low pH shampoo for color-treated hair helps prolong color vibrancy
- Gently cleanses to prevent unnecessary stripping of color
- Paraben-free formula is suitable for color-treated hair

HOW TO USE

Apply to wet hair and lather with a massaging motion. Rinse thoroughly. We recommend that you pair the COLORLAST Shampoo with COLORLAST Conditioner to help maintain your color-treated hair.

• Is matrix and biolage the same brand?2 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy this? Is it really good fo...1 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed if its actually extended the life of y...1 Answers
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I bought this on a recommendation from my mother, who has been using it for years on her brunette colored hair. I was worried at first because it contained sulfites, but the sulfate-free shampoo I was using (giovanni 2chic moist) wasn't giving me the results I wanted; my hair seemed brittle and dry on the ends with product buildup on the scalp at the same time! I noticed no color preserving benefits with giovanni, so I tried John Frieda Radiant Red which COMPLETELY STRIPPED MY COLOR it was bad. And so when this went on sale, I bought both liters of the shampoo and conditioner. From the first use I noticed my hair to be silkier, shinier and the color actually was enhanced because of it! I didn't need to use a hair serum on my ends because it was so conditioned. I have had minimal fallout of my color, hardly any compared to the last two; using it nearly every day, and I have had my hair look fresh for 3 weeks without having to touchup! Once I switched to this shampoo, I have gotten nonstop compliments on my color. Needless to say, this is now my go-to shampoo and conditioner, and will be rebuying when I run out! I'm assuming there are less sulfates in this, as there is a coconut based cleanser as the third ingredient. I presume they include sulfates to lessen buildup on the hair, but the low ph keeps it from stripping! Don't be scared this stuff is awesome!
Jen B.
Lafayette
Although no color protection shampoo can completely maintain first day color brilliance, this shampoo does what it’s supposed to do. It cleans my hair well and helps keep my color from becoming dull as quickly as much cheaper color maintenance shampoos do. It’s a little bit pricey but I think it’s worth it if I can get a few more weeks out of my color. It smells great as well. Fresh, lightly floral, clean hair scent. Who doesn’t love that?
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Only conditioner I will use since trying it. I have temp color in my hair and even other professional color safe brands will allow my hair to strip sooner. This, however, keeps my pink and purple looking good for a lot longer. It also smells delirious and makes my hair feel amazing.
Sierra W.
Alamogordo, NM
My fave shampoo ever! My hair feels silky smooth with a flower smell which is amazing! For the price, this is top notch shampoo! The good smell lasts all day! I would recommend this to everyone and I will be purchasing very soon again! I could not live without!
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
This stuff smells fantastic! I cannot get enough of it! It makes my hair sooo soft and manageable! I always pick this up when ulta has there jumbo sale for 14.99. This whole brand is fantastic, you really can’t go wrong.
Lindsey M.
I love This! Matrix is my favorite brand and I have been using it for 10+ years. My mom, both grandma's, and me all use it. It helps dry hair and scalp and makes your hair look Amazing! My mom's hair does not look like it is colored every two months as this makes it look like it is her own hair color and she was born with it like that. Everybody loves her hair and wants to touch andf know what she uses.
Jessica T.
Attleboro, MA
I never used to be happy with any of the shampoos or conditioners I was buying. I didn’t want to spend money on washing my hair but my hair was suffering because of it. After looking into different shampoos and seeing my hair dresser use this one I figured I would give it a shot. Well, fast forward and I am sooo happy I bought it for myself! My hair looks, feels, smells and is overall just so much healthier and better for using this shampoo and conditioner! I also have noticed that it does help keep my color much longer than my cheaper shampoos. Why pay so much to get your hair colored if you’re not going to keep it up with a good shampoo/conditioner?! Highly recommend.
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite thing about this shampoo for starters was the smell. It is so fragrant but not over powering in any way. I always color my hair and was super happy when I recieved a sample of both the shampoo and conditioner. I was very happy with the results and how my hair felt. Definitely helped with my color treated hair.
Brittanee J.
Mansfield, MA
If you have color treated hair then I highly recommend this. I have been dying my hair for years and using this shampoo really does help to keep the color lasting a long time. The color stays true in your hair without fading. It’s great to use if you have just changed your color or have changed it a little while ago.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I adore this shampoo. Its got such a beautiful gorgeous smell. And the smell lasts all day. Its not one of those ones that smells while your using it then you can't smell it anymore. It leaves your hair looking and feeling so soft and shiny. It was one of the few products that actually really helped to keep the color in my hair. It doesn't leave any kind of buildup on your hair or anything. Its more on the higher end price but for how amaizng and healthy it has made my hair it seems well worth it.
Kristy K.
Hanford, CA
My daughter has her hair colored red and I wanted to know what others think of this product? Is this the best one for color treated hair?
Cølleen R.
Grove City, PA
I love this shampoo from matrix it's ahhmazing and it helps your color last one of the best color treated shampoos I have ever used I love it you can get this in a beauty supply store or a salon they are agordable and worth every last penny it smells so good and leaves your hair feel so soft this stuff works
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?
Lauren S.
Does this product leave build up?
Amy S.
How does this shampoo compare to similar color care systems by other brands? Do you find that it is good for red color treated hair?