BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Colorlast Orchid Shampoo contains pure extracts of bee pollen, kelp and quillaja (soap bark tree extract) and cleanses without stripping. Hair color stays truer and absolutely brilliant. see more...

Maegen S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo and the conditioner every 2-3 days on my hair! It has transformed my hair from coarse and unmanageable to soft and pliable. I can now style it however I like. I have also noticed a reduction in the number of split/dead ends. I would highly recommend this product to anyone regardless of if they color their hair or not.
Kate K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good shampoo. It helped preserve my vibrant hair color. It smells nice and got the buildup off of my scalp. However this line just wasn't great for my hair. I have very long, thick, curly hair and need intense moisture I wish the shampoo gave me more. I switched conditioners and my hair is back to normal even though I'm using this shampoo.
Ofelia H.
I love how this shampoo leave my hair feeling smooth, and smelling fabulous. I help with freezing hair and works pretty good to blow out my hair. It is good for oil scalp.
Hannah H.
I was never really into paying attention to shampoos I was using until this one! It has such a great scent and makes my hair feel great! A liter lasts me a couple months when using a pump! I would recommend this to anyone!
Kayla W.
Port Orange , FL
One of my favorites by far. This helped to keep my hair color looking new and fresh. My hair never fely better. The smell of this product is very calm, nothing over the top. I have used some of the other leading brands and I do not feel that I got better results regarding the longevity of my hair color. One of my favorite things is they usually have these in the bigger size bottle so you do not have to buy as frequently, and usually at a decent price.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the formula of this shampoo! My hair has a hard time holding color and I notice a difference when using this particular shampoo. It smells amazing too and I get a ton of compliments from my fiancé :)
Kaylee P.
Paragould
This keeps my hair smelling good all day!! I've never seen anything like it. It keeps my hair smooth and not oily but not drying.I highly highly highly recommend this to any hair type.i am completely satisfied with this
Kelly C.
Greenwich, CT
Biolage has always been one of my favorites! This shampoo makes my hair super shiny and really extends the life of my color. Smells fantastic too!
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
I love the smell of this shampoo. It's a little pricey but it works well and like I said the scent is fantastic
This shampoo is so good it works so good and smells amazing if I were you I'd buy this not lying