BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Colorlast Orchid Conditioner helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair. The low pH conditioner moisturizes hair, extending the life of your color. Hair is left soft and detangled with extra shine and... see more...

Brenna M.
I use this every day at my salon. It smells amazing and it really helps with preserving the color to make it last longer. A little goes a long way when it comes to this. I would always buy this again
Leah B.
Bellevue, NE
Best conditioner I've used yet. My hair always tangles extremely easy but since I've started using this brushing my hair has become less of a struggle. And it feels/smells nice toošŸ˜Š.
Jennifer W.
Love love this stuff. It worked wonders for my hair. Along with the shampoo it smells great and made me hair shine. It was very expensive but totally worth it.
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
Love matrix color care shampoo and conditionar line helps prevent my volor from fading and makes my hair feel soft after coloring my hair
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
This is one of my go to conditioners! It smells amazing! I have oily hair and I haven't experienced any problems with this conditioner.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
Using this shampoo and Conditioner now! Matrix is a great brand and I've always been happy with my products from them!
Miranda H.
Brooks, KY
Great smell, and leaves hair feeling clean and smooth. Would be great for an every day shampoo/conditioner.
Sade W.
One of my favorite color care items. It smells amazing and is super nourishing without affecting the color.
Mayra C.
I swear by these products. As a hairstylist I always recommend this brand for color preservation.
Princess J.
Just used this and is the only thing that keeps my dyed red hair bright. Totally recommend