BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Colorlast Orchid Conditioner helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair. The low pH conditioner moisturizes hair, extending the life of your color. Hair is left soft and detangled with extra shine and... see more...

Melissa B.
Palm beach gardens
This shampoo has given my hair the best results. The smell of the shampoo is amazing and I do really need to get that shampoo again. I had less frizzy hair when I use it and have my red hair a nice shine.
Jodi M.
I bought this conditioner a month ago, and it makes my hair so soft. And to top it off it smells good too. I bought it at a cosmo store but I've seen it at Walmart and target. I would buy this again.
Jennifer W.
Love love this stuff. It worked wonders for my hair. Along with the shampoo it smells great and made me hair shine. It was very expensive but totally worth it.
Stacey P.
Lakeland, FL
Love matrix color care shampoo and conditionar line helps prevent my volor from fading and makes my hair feel soft after coloring my hair
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
This is one of my go to conditioners! It smells amazing! I have oily hair and I haven't experienced any problems with this conditioner.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
Using this shampoo and Conditioner now! Matrix is a great brand and I've always been happy with my products from them!
Sade W.
One of my favorite color care items. It smells amazing and is super nourishing without affecting the color.
Miranda H.
Brooks, KY
Great smell, and leaves hair feeling clean and smooth. Would be great for an every day shampoo/conditioner.
Mayra C.
I swear by these products. As a hairstylist I always recommend this brand for color preservation.
Princess J.
Just used this and is the only thing that keeps my dyed red hair bright. Totally recommend