BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Colorlast Orchid Conditioner helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair. The low pH conditioner moisturizes hair, extending the life of your color. Hair is left soft and detangled with extra shine and... see more...

Hannah J.
Hannah J.
i LOVE this conditioner, i've been using it for about a month now since i have the liter sized bottle and love it so so much. it leaves my hair soft and manageable since i have bleached balayaged hair. It allows me to be able to brush through my hair after getting out from the shower and smells SO good i've received compliments from how good my hair smells!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
This conditioner smells so lovely and the cost is good especially if you hit a jumbo deal at Ulta! Its really confirming with out leaving behind a lot of product or film on your hair...it doesn't weigh it down. Its great for colored hair didn't strip color or mute it. Highly recommended!
Kate K.
Kate K.
This conditioner didn't do much for me. I have very long, thick, curly, color treated hair and my hair needs every ounce of moisture it can get. After using this in combination with the matching shampoo for a month, I had to switch conditioners to something more hydrating. My hair was horribly frizzy, dry, and breaking. It did do a good job of preserving my color but otherwise not for my hair.
Kara S.
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
One of my favorite shampoos for color treated hair. I have super oily hair naturally and this is nice for me and doesn't weigh my hair down additionally. It's a really nice lather and is also one of the best smelling products I've ever used. This is one I always repurchase.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I love the biolage line in general and the Colorlast Orchid Conditioner is no different. It is great for all hair types and doesn't fade your color treated hair. The small is amazing and I love how it stays with you. I absolutely recommend!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Conway, AR
Best product I've ever used for my color treated hair. I use this with its shampoo from the same brand and it work extremely well. I have a dry scalp and it defiantly helps with it. I love it and I have bought it multiple times.. you will not be disappointed!
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Trinity, FL
I really like matrix it always makes my hair super nice and soft and the bottles are huge and you can get them for a good price at any salons when they have a sale
Tara O.
Tara O.
Morristown, TN
The orchid is the key ingredients in this conditioner. Really good on oily and dry scraps. Helps to condition the strands of the hair for a softer , smoother look. The shampoo & conditioner together help keep your color more vibrant and lasting longer
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
I bought this conditioner a month ago, and it makes my hair so soft. And to top it off it smells good too. I bought it at a cosmo store but I've seen it at Walmart and target. I would buy this again.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Greenville
This shampoo has given my hair the best results. The smell of the shampoo is amazing and I do really need to get that shampoo again. I had less frizzy hair when I use it and have my red hair a nice shine.