Matrix Biolage ColorLast Mask uploaded by Kaylin D.

BY BIOLAGE

Wraps strands in 360* nourishment for extra conditioning.

Color-treated hair often needs intense moisturization to help maintain its tone and color. Inspired by nature's fade-defying orchid, Biolage COLORLAST Mask helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair.*

*When using the system of COLORLAST shampoo and conditioner vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Wraps strands in 360* nourishment for extra conditioning.
- Silkens and adds shine to your hair
- Paraben and silicone free mask for color-treated hair is formulated specifically for color-treated hair

HOW TO USE

Apply to wet hair and leave in 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. We recommend that you pair COLORLAST Mask with COLORLAST Shampoo for extra color protection. Use once or twice weekly in place of COLORLAST Conditioner.

Monica L.
Waco, TX
This is overpriced for something that works as well as a drugstore brand and I honestly wouldn’t want to recommend this to anyone to use. It works well but it’s definitely not worth the price. The smell of this is too floral. I have very chemically processed hair. It’s white platinum blonde from a natural almost black and this doesn’t absolutely nothing for it.
Danielle S.
Huntington WV
I love this product. You can get it at your local salon. The price isn't that bad and it lasts you a long time. I use this product once a week and leave it in overnight. I'm so pleased with this product.
Michelle R.
Afton, TN
One of my most favorite hair care items is this mask! My hair is naturally dry, coarse, and curly but I also color treat my hair. This product makes your hair feel so smooth (almost like silk), leaves it looking healthy and hydrated and also nourishes your hair with a pleasant scent. A little goes a long way so it really makes this product super reasonably priced!
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
This is my holy grail hair mask for when I color my hair! It smells like heaven and works like a dream! I have very corse and dry hair. This mask works all week long when I use it once a week. Sometimes I use it twice a week if I've been to the pool or ocean. It really helps lock in my hair color and doesn't wash it out. I leave it in for 5 minutes sometimes longer, and my hair always comes out super sleek and vibrant and very conditioned. I love it!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I'm obsessed with all matrix products. This one is no different and is equally as amazing. Masks make me nervous but this one left my hair feeling clean and light weight. It doesn't give a heavy weighed down feel to it. My hair feels so soft and I always get compliments following the mask use
Tara F.
Parma Heights , OH
This mask is a wonderful color protectant, color will last much longer when using it. Matrix is one of my favorite haircare brands, I purchase it at salons and stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc. Very satisfied with it, I recommend it to everyone!
Charisse V.
This product saves my hair whenever I would put it through the torture of heating tools. For the price I paid for, I wish the tub would have more product in it. I love how soft and revived my hair feels after using the deep conditioner.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I had got this not to long ago, Because I had did a at home hair dye which I never do, but it fried my hair really bad so I got this and it worked wonders for me, I loved it and would highly recommend
Kaylin D.
Hayward, CA
This hair mask is amazing. It comes with a lot of product and makes my hair super soft. I purchased it for 25 dollars at ulta and I would totally repurchase. The packaging is a nice big container and I love it!!!!!!!! I am super satifsfied!!
Joelle V.
I love biolage products and thus goes right along with the rest. I use this about twice a week and it makes my colored hair soft and beautiful. I just started coloring my hair so I cant exactly speak to how this extends the longevity of the color, but as a deep conditioner, it's great. Very mild scent which is good for sensitive noses like mine, and a pretty good price point for a hair mask. I got it at Ulta.
Emma G.
will this make my hair look oily?

back