BY BIOLAGE

Hair is left soft and detangled with extra shine and depth of color.

Color-treated hair often loses it's color and luster over time. Inspired by nature's fade-defying orchid, Biolage COLORLAST Conditioner helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair. Give her hair salon-vibrant color for up to 9 weeks*.

*When using the system of COLORLAST Shampoo and Conditioner vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.

- Low pH Conditioner moisturizes hair, extending the life of your color
- Hair is left soft and detangled with extra shine and depth of color
- Paraben-free formula is formulated specifically for color-treated hair

HOW TO USE

Apply to wet hair and leave in 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. We recommend that you pair the COLORLAST Conditioner with COLORLAST Shampoo to help maintain your color-treated hair.

• Does this product cause a lot of build up or do you feel ...2 Answers
  • Is this hydrating? I color my hair a lot and my hair is v...1 Answers
Julie D.
Hartford
My all-time go to favorite conditioner for color treated hair! Biolage Color Care conditioner smells light and gently smooths your hair and is safe to use everyday. My hair color last longer than if I use regular store-bought conditioner. I always use Biolage Color Care shampoo and Biolage Shine Shake spray before blow drying. My hair is always soft, healthy, shiny and smells phenomenal!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
LOVE this!! I love the shampoo and the conditioner of this. My hair always feels like I left the salon with this and also the smell is amazing. I wish it was cheaper, I know it is a higher end product, so that makes it better for your hair which is why the price is up there. They have dupes for this at some Walmarts around me so I am going to look into that. I believe it is about a $10 difference.
Katrina K.
Glenville
My beautician recommended this product to me. I love the smell!! It works very well with my blonde highlighted hair! The color stays in longer and it made my hair look healthier. It also makes it very smooth to work with! I have stocked up on this! I would recommend this product!
Tia C.
Blaine , KY
This is my favorite conditioner! It leaves my hair feelings so soft without making it oily. In conjunction with the shampoo, my color stays vivid. It also smells amazing! The ingredients that it contains is great for the hair. It doesn’t strip or cause buildup.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
This is, by far, my favorite conditioner to use for my semi-permanent color-treated hair. Not only is it great for prolonging the wash-out of my color, but it smells amazing and has given me the best conditioning results out of the several professional brands I use. I have been using this exclusively since trying it about 6 months ago, and plan to continue to do so.
Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
Makes my hair feel soft after using but it takes quite a long time to get it out of my hair regardless of how warm or cold I set the water. It makes me feel like I have to wash my hair to get it out, but my hair is soft.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Oh my goodness! This is my absolute favorite shampoo/conditioner ever. The smell is amazing! It makes your hair feel so nice and clean and so silky soft. My hair gets tangled easily and is really thick and it works wonders for me. I highly recommend this. The only think is I find it to be a bit expensive for the size but it’s worth it id say.
Chanique H.
Meriden , CT
I received this product in my voxbox and I love it. I have curly hair that is colored and this makes my hair super soft and manageable. It was such a breeze to detangle it’s like it melted all the tangles away. I highly recommend if you’re looking for a color safe conditioner.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the biolage products. I used them for a long time especially right after I would get my hair color treated. These products definitely helped to make my color stay vibrant for a longer time than a regular drug store shampoo and conditioner. These products can be pricey but I like to take advantage of salon sales when I can. The only negative to this product is it doesn’t have the best smell. It is tolerable but not my favorite.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I really love Matrix shampoo and conditioners. They last a long time and really show results. My hair has never grown so much and stayed so hydrated. The color care is nice because it doesn’t strip color from your hair or cause dullness.
Kaila B.
Towson, MD
Does this product cause a lot of build up or do you feel refreshed?
Joella M.
Emporia, KS
Is this hydrating? I color my hair a lot and my hair is very dry.