BY MATRIX

A plant-based sulfate-free mild shampoo. Formulated with antioxidant Acai Berry & Argan Oil. Helps shield & nurture multi-processed /colored hair. Maintains lipid balance & extends color sheen to prevent fading. Leaves hair touchable in bright color. see more...

Sharon E.
Sharon E.
Tucson, AZ
This is another product I have used for years. When I find something that works for me I tend to stay with it. It does not dry my hair outf and at my age that is important.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Hemet, CA
Matrix is great! Well worth the money. Never leaves your hair under hydrated or thirst! No complaints.
Ciana M.
Ciana M.
Providence , RI
Smells good, works well, wouldn't pay full price but when I find it at discount stores I snap it up.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Decent shampoo, nice smell. BUT, if it's color care, why does it have sulfates? That kinda goes against the purpose because sulfates strip hair of color, and all the other gunk.
Amy V.
Amy V.
This is one of my favorite brands. Every product is good
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
A great shampoo for color treated hair. It is a bit of a pricier shampoo, but if you check the clearance aisles at Walmart, Target and Ulta, you can normally get it for much less.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
This shampoo works great! I use a lot of hairspray in my hair and this really cleans my hair good leaving it nice and soft!
Allie s.
Allie s.
Works really good to keep color lasting longer. It never dries your hair out or leaves it feeling greasy either.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
This shampoo works great on my color treat hair. I purchased it after my hairstylist recommended it It provides great moisture without stripping the color. The scent is great too! I love Biologe hair care products ;0)
Kirah S.
Kirah S.
Roy, UT
It's amazing. I love it so much. so much variety of colors and it feels so good on your skin. it's amazing. I love it. keep re purchasing. love it so much!!!!!SMELLS SO GOOD