BY BIOLAGE

Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Delicate Care Conditoner Conditioner - New - Matrix see more...

beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I have long, color treated, thick hair. My hair is neither straight nor curly. This is my go to conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling & looking great & the smell it awesome.
Mary P.
I love matrix shampoo & conditioner! It's definitely in my top 5 shampoos. It's well worth the money, it smells AMAZING *I think* and it leaves my hair feeling refreshed, not weighed down, and it lasts a few days.
Ashley R.
Lexington , KY
Katie P.
Dover, OH
Good product. Always left my hair healthy and soft. I like biolage products but always switch here and there so my hair doesn't get used to the same thing.
Adriana B.
This product I love it moisturizes the hair very well, leaves it silky, I highly recommend it leaves the hair with a very good scent
Shaylee B.
Orem, UT
Can't express enough just how much i absolutely LOVE this. I color and bleach my hair SO MUCH. This helps keep it feeling healthy.
Jordyn B.
Virginia Bch, VA
By far my most favorite color conditioner. It leaves your hair smooth, moisturizers, and clean with no residue left behind.
Loraine f.
This is perfect. Repairs your hair as soon as one wash! It's a bit pricy depending on where you get it but definitely worth it! It leaves your hair soft and shiny all day long! and work perfect for my red hair
Natasha V.
Puerto Rico
Excelente,buen olor te deja el pelo suave y muy saludable,aunque un poco caro para mi preferencia !