BY MATRIX

It is a fadefighting conditioner that offers gentle care for overstyled, colortreated hair. This new system from Biolage is siliconefree and gentle on the use of parabens. see more...

Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Definitely left my hair feeling soft and silky and didn't wash out as much hair dye as other hair care products. However, it doesn't prevent the color from washing away regardless.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Leaves my hair so smooth I use this once a week it does wonders. i use so many different products. I can't keep up lol
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Matrix Biolage conditioner works well to have smooth and manageable hair to manage.
Juliana G.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville , NC
This is great for all the girls out there who have colored hair! it keeps mine looking very vibrant and feeling healthy
Amber M.
Amber M.
Parkersburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. A hair stylist recommended it. It took away frizz and really made my hair soft and moremanageable.
brandy d.
brandy d.
York, PA
Biolace hair products are always a fantastic choice. I use them all the time and I absolutely love them!
nichole s.
nichole s.
Tolleson, AZ
I have tried almost all of their conditioners i have not been disappointed YET this brand is absolutely %100 worth the buy and use
Haley C.
Haley C.
Canton, OH
I love Biolage products. They made my hair silky smooth and it felt so clean when i was done. I have oily hair so i used the one for oily hair it worked awesome! Just expensive
Gina M.
Gina M.
This conditioner is always recommended when I get my hair colored. It really helps to preserve the color on your hair.
Daisha P.
Daisha P.
Midland, TX
I always love biology!! Just enough moisture without making my hair too greasy !!<3