BY GENERIC

Jamie Rose S.
I absolutely love this shampoo, I tend to use it right after I've had my hair colored. It helps keep the color in and leaves my hair feeling moisturized, which is something I need between colorings because the process of hair dying is extremely harsh. And although this shampoo is a bit pricey than drugstore brands, it is definitely worth it for the results you receive. I highly recommend this shampoo in combination with the conditioner.
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
I bought this in a mini size after hearing some amazing things about it from some YouTubers. I dye my hair once a month or two and after using this for the first time I fell in love with it. I plan on using this as my new permanent shampoo and conditioner. It helps my color stay longer, makes my hair look ridiculously soft and healthy. It's not too spendy either for a higher end shampoo. I would definitely spend even more for this.
Amber J.
Matrix is by far my favorite hair care products. I have used them most of my life. Biolage is defiantly one of my favs from the matrix line. I think the color care works very well. It's doesn't strip your color and it makes your hair soft and shiny. Plus the smell is amazing.
Jennifer G.
Austin, TX
By far the best shampoo ever for people with color treated hair. I get my hair highlighted every 4 months and I promise you this shampoo helps keep the new look/color in like no other. It smells good, keeps my long hair clean, shiny and does not make it oily.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I'm constantly dying my hair so when I shop for shampoo & conditioner I only shop for product that I know will protect & keep my color vibrant & I love this shampoo & conditioner. The smell is amazing so not only is my hair being protected but it gives my hair a lovely scent all day
Monique H.
Muncie, IN
Loved this shampoo. Smells amazing and left my hair feeling clean without feeling dry. I use this product several times a week. The packaging is ascetically pleasing. Satisfied with this product.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
This shampoo lathers well, and I love the smell. It's so important to use a good quality color shampoo, especially when you color a red. This shampoo helps me maintain my color. Love it!
Jennifer Q.
Arlington, KY
Best shampoo/conditioner combo I've used in a long time! Purchased this from my stylist last time I had my hair done and have used it daily/every other day since. Smells AMAZING!
Chandni P.
Dallas, TX
Been using Biolage for many years now and it never fails! I would recommend this and anything from their entire line! Smells great and leaves you hair feeling amazing, worth the investment if you really like to treat you hair right :)
Amber S.
Best. hands down! Best color care for reds! And that's the hardest color to keep vibrant! It's the OG of color care shampoos! Not to mention the conditioner is bomb too!
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
Does this product work well for blondes?
Sam R.