BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Color Care Conditioner moisturises and protects coloured hair. With a blend of Protein and UV Filters, this conditioner nourishes and smooths the hair cuticles to help lock in colour, intensify shine and protect hairs vibrancy. see more...

Adriana G.
San Antonio, TX
Super moisturizing and takes care of my hair! My hair has never been softer. I live by this product and this brand.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Love love love biolage products!!! Leaves your hair so hydrated and soft!!
Kirsten M.
Tovey, IL
I love Biolage products! the smell is amazing! and this conditioner does wonders on my hair!
Marilia G.
panama city
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the Matrix products.
The smell is really good and they really do to your hair what they promise in the bottle.
Rachel  B.
Anchorage, AK
I wouldn't recommend this, or the shampoo, to anyone. It made my scalp so incredibly dry and flaky and made my hair dull and rough.
Barbara G.
Hialeah, FL
This product is great for my color treated hair. I find that it leaves my hair silky smooth and i will continue to repurchase.
Lindsay C.
Paris, TX
This conditioner works well to protect color and also leavessel hair smooth and moisturized. I have fine hair and this doesn't weigh it down. Also, smells great!
Hannah A.
Franklin, IN
Love this product. I love that it is for. oth wonen and men. smells great and leaves hair feelibg great
Carmen B.
Gig Harbor, WA
Mtrix Biolage conditioner for color treated hair is the only conditioner I have found that works well for color treated hair.
Britni P.
Flower Mound, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the product i use every other day (since I don't wash my hair every day but such a great product this has made my hair color last