BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Color Care Conditioner moisturises and protects coloured hair. With a blend of Protein and UV Filters, this conditioner nourishes and smooths the hair cuticles to help lock in colour, intensify shine and protect hairs vibrancy. see more...

Rosa B.
Leave my hair silky smooth and manageable after use. It also protcects my hair color and brazilian blowout. Good price, quality is comparable to high end products.
Cassie B.
I love this Matrix product! I will only use matrix color care on my hair ! I color my hair every 7-10 weeks and this helps the color stay in as well as makes me hair feel great!
Lindsay C.
Paris, TX
This conditioner works well to protect color and also leavessel hair smooth and moisturized. I have fine hair and this doesn't weigh it down. Also, smells great!
Britni P.
Lewisville, TX
This is the product i use every other day (since I don't wash my hair every day but such a great product this has made my hair color last
Rachel  B.
Anchorage, AK
I wouldn't recommend this, or the shampoo, to anyone. It made my scalp so incredibly dry and flaky and made my hair dull and rough.
Christine H.
Hemet, CA
I love Matrix. My hair always stays hydrated and never feels weighed down. It never leaves my hair with an oily residue either!
Barbara G.
Hialeah, FL
This product is great for my color treated hair. I find that it leaves my hair silky smooth and i will continue to repurchase.
Carmen B.
Gig Harbor, WA
Mtrix Biolage conditioner for color treated hair is the only conditioner I have found that works well for color treated hair.
Marilia G.
panama city
I love all the Matrix products.
The smell is really good and they really do to your hair what they promise in the bottle.
Adriana G.
San Antonio, TX
Super moisturizing and takes care of my hair! My hair has never been softer. I live by this product and this brand.