Matrix Biolage Colorcaretherapie Color Bloom Masque uploaded by Teresa K.

BY BIOLAGE

Moisturise and protect colour treated hair with the Matrix Biolage Colorcarethérapie Color Bloom Masque. This professional formula protects colour to leave locks looking salon fresh.

Taking inspiration from the orchid, Matrix Biolage Colorcarethérapie Color Bloom Masque is a low pH formula with a UV complex to nourish, moisturise and protect hair. Paraben and synthetic dye-free, this luxurious masque adds shine and vibrancy to colour, leaving you with refreshed and silky soft tresses.

Buy on Amazon
Wendy C.
My salon had a raffle/giveaway back in Sept 2014 and I won a tub of this with other various Matrix & Redken haircare products.

I like it but don't love it

I have thin/medium 3b naturally curly hair that is color treated. The scent is nice and light and this helps defrizz and soften my ends. The only con for me is that my hair feels coated even with lots of rinsing.

I ended up passing this to my mom! I couldn't take the nasty waxy/coated feeling on my hair anymore.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Matrix is on the lower end as far as salon products go, but is pretty affordable. This mask smells nice but I don't find it as effective as some others (Moroccanoil, Pureology etc). It's a good option for those on a budget whose hair doesn't need extreme help.
Annaliese H.
Rochester, MN
This is one of my all time favorite smells. Sometimes masks are a little stinky to leave in, but this one is just delightful!
Katie H.
Moisturizes my hair without having it feel heavy. Good price and wonderful scent!