BY MATRIX

Biolage color care conditioner helps maintain the longevity and radiance of color-treated hair. see more...

Carla G.
One of my most recommended brands! The entire line imo is a deal and works to very high standards. I'm a color care and moisture line fan as well as the toning shampoo. The smell is amazing and something I get a ton of compliments on, it's also incredibly compatible for my oily scalp. My hair is always healthy and shiny with this. Love it!
Debbie D.
I have been coloring my hair for years. I like this conditioner very much. The packaging is perfect, it's not to large to fit on my shower caddy. I purchase mine at CVS. I have used very expensive conditioners that did not work this well. It makes my hair soft but, doesn't weigh it down. I would definitely repurchase.
Merlin S.
Mesquite, TX
Great product . Protects hair . Smells great . Leaves hair soft .
When I used this for the first time years ago it worked extremely well to bring back the softness and shine to my hair. I noticed I needed less conditioner (or sometimes nothing at all) with this product.
Taylor O.
Knob Noster, MO
I love the smell of this conditioner! I have always loved this line of product and often will go out of my way to pay an extra few dollars to get it. My hair always feels softer and more nourished after using this conditioner than any other store-bought brands out there.
LuAnn I.
Sioux Falls, SD
I purchased this at my salon upon the recommendation of my stylist. I've beey very happy with this and I find the use of this and the matching shampoo don't strip my color. My hair color is as vibrant as when I stepped out of the salon 2 months ago.
Sara H.
Easton, PA
This is one of my favorites to care for my color treated hair. I fell in love with the scent and how my hair felt after a visit to my salon so I started using it at home.
Amanda W.
Altoona
Use this product along with the colorcare shampoo on a daily basis. Love how my hair feels soft and smooth all day. Helps prevent color staying bold and prevents fading
Tiffany G.
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and smells so good. The Matrix Colorcare is one of the few conditioners that has helped to keep my hair from fading.
Megan K.
Waldwick, NJ
This fabulous conditioner helped to lock in my color for longer then the cheaper drug store products. It had a nice smell and left my hair feeling soft
Kenya G.
Leaves my hair very smooth, and also doesn't weight my hair down. Also it does not leave my hair oily and I can go a couple days with out washing it!