Matrix Biolage Colorcare Conditioner

Matrix Biolage Colorcare Conditioner is a light, daily conditioning system specially formulated to preserve the longevity and radiance of color-treated hair. It is a protective, ultra-mild cleansing system that conditions chemically-processed hair. The formula contains pure botanical extracts of nettles and sunflower seed oil. Protein-rich conditioner that detangles and moisturizes. It also seals the hair cuticle to lock-in color and intensify shine. The conditioner does not weigh hair down, even with daily use. This conditioner helps preserve and protect color and radiance, leaving hair vibrant and lustrous. UV filters and antioxidant help protect hair from suns and environmental damage. see more...

Jennifer H.
I got this conditioner after coloring my hair. This product costs a bit more than drug store shampoos, but it is worth it. It is free of sulfates, and smells amazing. This combined with cold water washes kept my color in my hair for longer than I would’ve thought! Other shampoos I’ve tried pulled the color right out of my hair. My stylist (my roommate’s sister) recommended I get this, and I will be purchasing it when I color my hair again.
Kelsey W.
Auburndale, FL
I have color treated hair and until Matrix I wasn't happy with how my hair felt and looked. With the biology system especially color care, I LOVE how my hair feels and looks! Matrix doesn't leave residue or leave my hair feeling greasy like others. This conditioner is perfect in every way. Smells great too!
Heather E.
Sioux Falls
I use Biolage Colorcare shampoo and conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and it smells really great! I can tell the difference between this salon brand and store bought brands. These do not leave a residue at all and leave my hair with more shine and body than store brands.
Tasha D.
Morehead, KY
Makes my hair super soft. Can't tell that it has helped maintain my color, but as a general conditioner, it's great. Smells very nice and I can't say enough how smooth my hair is when using this. It feels great. Would definitely buy again as well as the shampoo.
J G.
I've loved Biolage since back when it was called "System Biolage." I forgot about it for years and was happily surprised to try it again and experience that same delicious smell. The shampoo and condish sets work nicely and the scent keeps me coming back for more!
Allie B.
Brookfield, WI
I love all Matrix products, the smell is great they really super charge your hair and take it to the next level. It made my hair more manageable and so much softer. I usually use this in between my purple shampoos and conditioners and it really repairs my hair and its a great price for the quantity and quality.
Alexis K.
Waterloo, IA
This is what I use for conditioner and I love it. It makes my hair feel silky and smooth. Plus it smells amazing. It is kinda pricey for the size but it is worth the results. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
The best part of Biolage's color care line is the smell! I absolutely love it and I feel like the color protection is a must especially during summer when the sun can fade your hair color. I always buy from Ulta in the larger sizes.
Jaimee K.
Caledonia, MI
I recommend this conditioner to anyone who has color treated hair. I definitely noticed a huge difference between this and other brands of color care conditioners. It smells amazing too!
Carly W.
The best conditioner there is! My hair stays silky smooth for days and it tames my split ends. Keeps my hair tangle free whereas others don't. Has the best smell too!