Matrix Biolage Color Smart Conditioner

by Biolage

• Color Smart Conditioner is a high powered conditioner which restores wounded, overworked and dry hair that is disposed to loss of color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Matrix Biolage Color Smart Conditioner!
Macungie , PA
I have been using this product for a long time as my conditioner with other Matrix products and it is my favorite conditioner! Compared to others, it makes my hair feel smooth and freshly washed! I gave it one less star because I think it causes me to breakout on my skin along my hairline slightly!
I LOVE Matrix products, and I like this one, but not as much as the Conditioning Balm. While I am sure this is better at keeping my color looking fresher longer it doesn't leave my hair feeling as soft or shiny as some of the other products from this line. I usually follow up with a leave-in to get the feel I want.
San Jose, CA
I use to roll with the color smart back in the day. Just found out they have a rose scented one, been using with great results and it smell amazing. I remember being addicted for awhile, but couldn't find anywhere. I think I've found something similar and better for my current hair situation.
Kodak, TN
While I am sure this is better at keeping my color looking fresher longer it doesn't leave my hair feeling as soft or shiny as some of the other products from this line. I usually follow up with a leave-in to get the feel I want."
This is a wonderful conditioner that doesn't leave you're beautiful hair feeling greasy. I have brown and red hair that is thick and I need a conditioner to help with fading and making my hair feel nice and smooth after. This product does all of that and more.
Pawhuska, OK
Great conditioner for color treated hair. Violate is my favorite shampoo and conditioner duo of all time so trying this product for colored hair was really one of my best choices
Gettysburg, PA
This is a great conditioner. it does not weigh down my hair. and I have very thick hair. that is wavy. My daughter gets it for me thru her local hair supply store
Catlettsburg, KY
Have used this conditioner for several years on my color-treated hair and continually have soft, shiny hair. Family members ask for this conditioner for gifts. Have tried other brands and ALWAYS come back!
1,442 reviews
I enjoy a lot of the Matrix and Matrix/Biolage products but this system didn't really give me the results I hoped for. Maybe I put too much weight on the name but I didn't see any difference in volume. Maybe it's not for super straight hair?
Indio, Ca
I was recommended this product by my amazing hair stylist...follow her on IG! #hairbyruthm ! She recommend this to me after I bleached my hair! I love the way this works on my hair. I'm very satisfied

Looking for your answer?