BY BIOLAGE

Neutralizes brassy warmth and corrects yellow tones on blondes

Discover Matrix Color Obsessed So Silver® -- previously known as Color Care So Silver. Matrix Total Results Color Obsessed So Silver® neutralizes unwanted brassy warmth and eliminates dull, yellow tones. Illuminates highlights on blondes and adds shimmering brightness to grey and white hair. Use with Total Results Color Obsessed Conditioner for optimal results.

HOW TO USE

To use: Wearing suitable gloves, apply to wet hair, lather and rinse well. Repeat if necessary. For maximum benefits, leave second lather on 3-5 minutes. Rinse. Repeat if necessary.

Katrina R.
I absolutely love this shampoo for the cool tone blonde highlights I have in my dark brunette hair. It really helps keep them from getting yellow and brassy. I found it was a little drying so I’ve paired it with a more hydrating conditioner which seems to be the perfect combo. My hair is looking amazing and like I’ve gotten all the blonde touched up! I’ve tried cheaper toning shampoos but I recently bought this on a whim at ulta during a sale on jumbo sizes and I’m so glad I did! I’ve already recommended to a friend who recently went blonde
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
Love love love this shampoo!

I have bleached asian hair, so it tends to get brassy REAL QUICK. I wash with this shampoo once a week and it keeps my hair looking on point!

Pros:
- extremely effective purple shampoo
- eliminates brassiness
- can deposit color if left on long enough giving my hair a tint or silver or lavender

Cons:
- can be a tad drying
- smell is ok but not great

This is and always will be my go to purple shampoo!
Noel B.
Auburn, MI
This purple shampoo is amazing. I use it once a week when my hair looks brassy. It takes the yellow tone out and makes you look like you just got a fresh color done. I follow up with a conditioning treatment because it can damage your hair if you use it too often.
Raiza B.
Walnut, CA
I used to use gold well brands which I still love but it’s just so expensive! I was scared that if I bought something cheaper my blondes would stay as nice and healthy as when I used goldwell brands took a chance and I’m glad I did! For the price and quality definitely an alternative to goldwell products i apply this once every two days and sometimes on dry hair and leave it on for about 30 min keeps my hair from looking coppery!
Stephanie C.
Corona, California
Purchased at: ULTA
I have blonde highlights and this is what I use for my hair when I notice it begins to get brassy. It gives new light and life to my hair and smells good. I only use it once a week and the other nexus shampoo on the regular. This product claims what it says it does, therefore I recommend this to all who have color treated blonde hair.
Jenny R.
This stuff is purple magic. It works extremely well at getting rid of yellow tones in hair, was recommended by my stylist as one of the best options out there, and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg!
Kylie S.
Idaho Falls, ID
This matrix Purple shampoo is a great shampoo for having blonde hair! It's really helped to keep the brassy tones away and keep my blondes bright! Matrix Biolage Color Obsessed So Silver Shampoo
Amber S.
This shampoo keeps my blonde BLONDE and NOT yellow!!! I love it! It pulls the brass out of my hair in just one use. It does breakout my hairline a little bit, but the color result is worth it. Great toning shampoo!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this shampoo! I have reddish hair that I dye blonde and this helps keep the grass out for almost 3 months! Plus it is super affordable and the small bottle lasts forever! Best of all it doesn’t dry out my hair.
Olivia P.
Greensboro , NC
I have platinum blonde hair. This is the only shampoo that keeps my blonde the cool toned color I love. It keeps it from getting brassy. The smell is eh. I wish it had a better scent. But this is the best purple toned shampoo on the market.
Kane Q.
What shampoo or haircare products do you guys use for blond hair/highlights to prevent brassiness? Also which is better recommended - purple or blue tinted? So far only the Matrix Biolage Color Obsessed So Silver Shampoo has worked well for me, but I’m willing to try new ones!