Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo and Conditioner Set - 33.8 oz. each uploaded by Deborah J.

BY MATRIX #22 in Haircare Sets

Maintain the color depth, tone and shine to hair that has lost its luster with this shampoo and conditioner set made for vivid color-treated hair. Includes: Color Last Shampoo - 33.8 oz. Color Last Conditioner - 33.8 oz. low pH in shampoo helps prolong color vibrancy shampoo gently cleanses to prevent unnecessary stripping of color conditioner leaves hair soft and detangled with extra shine and depth of color specificially for color-treated hair paraben-free formula Made in America. How to use: Shampoo: Apply to wet hair and lather. Rinse. Conditioner: Apply to wet hair and leave in 1-3 minutes. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

• Is this worth the money? Does it smell nice also?1 Answers
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Keep hair vibrant and fights discoloration on hair. Even for blondes who have to constantly use purple shampoo...you can use this during the week and purple once a week to keep very blonde tones and highlights. Perfect for color treated hair of all colors. Can be purchased at your leading hair salon, wegmans, target, ULTA, bigger super markets, CVS, Walgreens, and RiteAid.
Meagan S.
Mount Washington, KY
These are my absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner set for my colorntreated hair! Not only did I fall in love at the hair salon after my hair dresser used, I also found out this is my hair dressers favorite product for color treated hair! I normally do well on getting this discounted at jcp salon in their retail section. Smells amazing and helps my color last longer than normal. Highly recommend!!!
Courtney R.
i LOVE this shampoo and conditioner set. i'm a professional master cosmetologist and i use this after every color service i perform. it helps seal in the color and adds shine. i always recommended this to every color client i have and they all love it
Deborah J.
Charleston, WV
My beautician recommended this shampoo and conditioner for me and I've been using it for a couple years It's a great produce. The smell is nice. The price is about right for the amount of product. Would recommend this product for anyone with color treated hair.
Tina M.
Port Orchard, WA
This is all time favorite shampoo and conditioner. I have been coloring my hair for over 6 years now and this product has always made my new hair color shine thru. I use on a daily basis as my hair is dark and straight and I need to wash daily and have never had any issue with dry or hair breakage. Love, love this product!!!!
Paige M.
Shamokin, PA
I have been dying my hair for years and I have had it bleach blonde, as well as, dark brown. I know it needs nourishment and a shampoo/conditioner that can keep it healthy. I love this product because it leaves my hair soft and feeling healthy, and is a reasonable price.
Amy D.
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! It leaves your hair smelling great for a long time after washing your hair! I love they way it makes your hair feel. I would definitely buy it again and would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Sarah F.
One of my favorite duo sets to use on my hair. My hair is very fine and thin, it's not too heavy on my hair which is good because a lot of stuff is. Definitely helps keep color in my hair when I get it done!
Brandy M.
I love this combo. It seems like my hair becomes stronger and healthier and It sheds less. I use it to wash my hair extenstions as well and this product isnt as harsh as other shampoos and conditioners. It really works well for me.
Jas m.
I love using matrix products. The matrix biolage color last shampoo and conditioner is great. It really helps keep my color looking fresh and vibrant, and it smells great.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Is this worth the money? Does it smell nice also?