Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
This is my go to Shampoo for when my hair is colored!! I get so many washes out of my hair with this and my color never fades. I would choose this over any other color treated shampoo. It smells amazing, highly satisfied!!
Olivia V.
I REALLY like this shampoo. A little goes a long way. The scent and the product itself is so refreshing! This is a shampoo I will reach for over and over again.
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
I bought this when it was on sale at ulta and I'm so glad I did. It's thick and lathers a lot, which I like. The smell is amazing. My hair feels clean and it keeps my color vibrant. Will be buying this again when I run out!
Kelley S.
Love this shampoo.  I've used it for a very long time.  Keeps my hair color vibrant until my next hair appointment.  Smells great and does what I need it to!!  I wash my hair daily and this is a good shampoo for that.  I usually buy when it's on sale and get the conditioner at the same time.
Candi H.
Cecil, OH
My FAVORITE shampoo ever!! It smells amazing and leaves my hair so smooth! Keeps my color looking fresh for such a long time!!
Cori G.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly it is hard not to use this brand. I love how it makes my hair feel. For color protection it does work pretty well as long as you use cool water which helps less color rinse out during washing.
Myranda C.
I have always been a fan of Matrix’s shampoo and this one was no exception. This is perfect for people who have colored hair, obviously. I notice that I have less fading when using this shampoo. It’s gentle enough to use every day as well. I would highly recommend this shampoo!
Ashley D.
This has been my go to shampoo for years. I get it from my stylist and love it. Its scented yet i have not had a reaction....i have had to change every hair product after consistent use due to sensitivity, but not this one!
jamie t.
Westfield, NY
Moisturizes without leaving hair greasy. Keeps color safe. Hair is easy to style after use.
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY
This was recommended from my stylist to use after dying my hair and I am sooo impressed! Red hair lasted so long and smells incredible.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?