Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Jamie W.
Piscataway, NJ
Great shampoo for my colored hair. Lathers easily and washes out with no issues! This combined with the conditioner has been great for my hair.
Brittany P.
Georgetown, TN
This shampoo smells so good and helps my color stay on longer. I dye my hair vivid colors and i have noticed a difference in how long they last
Maegan S.
The best shampoo to help make color treated hair last and it smells really good and keeps your hair smelling and looking clean for a long time
Mandie M.
Knoxville
This is a regular in my rotation. Keeps my red color fresh, doesn't weigh my hair down, controls frizz, and has that great Biolage fragrance.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
I loved this shampoo when I had color treated hair. It seemed to make the color last and seem more vibrant. Plus it was gentle yet effective
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY
This was recommended from my stylist to use after dying my hair and I am sooo impressed! Red hair lasted so long and smells incredible.
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
I got color in my hair and use this shampoo it has lasted me forever! Going on 6 months now!! Makes my hair feel great and smells great
Justine A.
This is such a great shampoo for helping keep your color vibrant. It makes my hair so soft and healthy looking. I love the whole line.
Jamie A.
Not a bad product, but also not the
Best in my opinion. I don't notice any shine or volume, and for the price I would expect that.
Danielle A.
North canton, OH
This shampoo is great! It makes my hair so soft, and it smells amazing. I love how I can still smell it at the end of the day 😍😍😍
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?