Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Jessica M.
Portland, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have found that this helps maintain the henna color in my hair very well without leaving it greasy.
Kim Y.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is color treated so I love using this shampoo. The scent isn't too strong, which I like.
Jenn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Truly works and smells amazing! Very affordable good for all hair types ! Definitely recommend
Kristen R.
Sedalia
This didn't do anything for my hair like it said it was supposed to. Smells good though.
Macey S.
Rainbow, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Matrix always makes my hair feel good and shiny I have never had a problem with it!
Ellen L.
Cleveland, OH
This is a great product that keeps my blonde hair from becoming too brassy.
Rachel B.
Guelph, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this shampoo in between my toning purple shampoo for my blonde hair! Leaves my hair soft and a fresh scent! Keeps my blonde bright and last 3 days before my next wash! I have bough this shampoo multiple times and is a must use with the matching conditioner
Brittany L.
Mannville , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to shampoo and conditioner duo. I love the scent and it's a great price for the size of the bottle and product. It leaves my hair feeling clean and doesn't leave any full
On the hair. I have been using this for years and will continue to use for years to come.
Julie-Anne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is great. It helps to keep your hair color and make your hair feel really clean. It smells delicious and doesn't dry your hair. I've been using this shampoo for several years.
Jen K.
edmonton, AB
Love this shampoo so much! It has restored my hair to a healthy look after being processed to blonde so many times. I would highly highly recommend this to anyone.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?