Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

• Is matrix and biolage the same brand?1 Answers
Jacey C.
Jacey C.
Iowa City, IA
This shampoo (and conditioner) are both great for my hair in preserving color. I last colored my hair 6 months ago and, besides the grow out, the color still looks the same as the day I got it! It feels nice while washing my hair with it and it makes my mane of a head look silky smooth.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Guelph, ON
Love using this shampoo in between my toning purple shampoo for my blonde hair! Leaves my hair soft and a fresh scent! Keeps my blonde bright and last 3 days before my next wash! I have bough this shampoo multiple times and is a must use with the matching conditioner
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
My go to shampoo and conditioner duo. I love the scent and it's a great price for the size of the bottle and product. It leaves my hair feeling clean and doesn't leave any full
On the hair. I have been using this for years and will continue to use for years to come.
Julie-Anne T.
Julie-Anne T.
This shampoo is great. It helps to keep your hair color and make your hair feel really clean. It smells delicious and doesn't dry your hair. I've been using this shampoo for several years.
Jen K.
Jen K.
edmonton, AB
Love this shampoo so much! It has restored my hair to a healthy look after being processed to blonde so many times. I would highly highly recommend this to anyone.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Love this shampoo
Lathers on well and smells good too
It is best for an oily scalp
Targets the dry itchy scalp
C K.
C K.
Laval, QC
Gentle shampoo and lathers well. I use it daily i love it. Great for color treated hair. Smells great too
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?