Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

• Is matrix and biolage the same brand?1 Answers
Diana H.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
I use this every single day (along with the conditioner) it makes your hair soft, hydrated, and full of color. It even smells amazing. I can't imagine finding a better shampoo. 11/10. Would recommend.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been coloring my hair for 10 years and this is my go-to shampoo and conditioning products. I never have any problems with my hair feeling over processed, dry or dull. I have an oily scalp and this works great for me.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Sedalia
This didn't do anything for my hair like it said it was supposed to. Smells good though.
Jacey C.
Jacey C.
Iowa City, IA
This shampoo (and conditioner) are both great for my hair in preserving color. I last colored my hair 6 months ago and, besides the grow out, the color still looks the same as the day I got it! It feels nice while washing my hair with it and it makes my mane of a head look silky smooth.
Ellen L.
Ellen L.
Cleveland, OH
This is a great product that keeps my blonde hair from becoming too brassy.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Yes my new go to!!! I love the smell of this new shampoo I bought!! I bought it at Ulta when it was on sale and I'm so happy I did so. I also bought the conditioner and I'm so happy. The shampoo feels so nice in my hair. It doesn't lather to hard to make it feel like it's drying my hair out but yet like it's moisturizing my hair as I wash it. I have blonde hair and I feel like it keeps my color bright without dulling it and giving it that brassy look. Oh did I mention the great smell!! Haha jk!!
JoAnn G.
JoAnn G.
Shampoo is great. It leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth and smells wonderful. It helps to keep my color last a long time.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Guelph, ON
Love using this shampoo in between my toning purple shampoo for my blonde hair! Leaves my hair soft and a fresh scent! Keeps my blonde bright and last 3 days before my next wash! I have bough this shampoo multiple times and is a must use with the matching conditioner
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
My go to shampoo and conditioner duo. I love the scent and it's a great price for the size of the bottle and product. It leaves my hair feeling clean and doesn't leave any full
On the hair. I have been using this for years and will continue to use for years to come.
Julie-Anne T.
Julie-Anne T.
This shampoo is great. It helps to keep your hair color and make your hair feel really clean. It smells delicious and doesn't dry your hair. I've been using this shampoo for several years.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?