BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Christin P.
I have been using this recently for my color treated hair. It helps make my hair less tangled, it has a nice scent, and it's great for people with color treated hair.
Cristie G.
Yes my new go to!!! I love the smell of this new shampoo I bought!! I bought it at Ulta when it was on sale and I'm so happy I did so. I also bought the conditioner and I'm so happy. The shampoo feels so nice in my hair. It doesn't lather to hard to make it feel like it's drying my hair out but yet like it's moisturizing my hair as I wash it. I have blonde hair and I feel like it keeps my color bright without dulling it and giving it that brassy look. Oh did I mention the great smell!! Haha jk!!
Sarah C.
Omaha, NE
Love the smell of this shampoo. It leaves my hair nice and soft without being harsh in the color. I have purple-red hair and this shampoo helps make the color last well.
Cori G.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly it is hard not to use this brand. I love how it makes my hair feel. For color protection it does work pretty well as long as you use cool water which helps less color rinse out during washing.
Kayti M.
Sault S Marie, MI
I only buy shampoo that smells good. We had a liter sale so I wanted to try something new. I have blue hair so I definitely needed a shampoo for color treated hair. This worked. I would definitely recommend it. But I always change my shampoo every 6 months. So I'm always trying new shampoos or I just switch out with the ones I've already tried.
Jacey C.
Iowa City, IA
This shampoo (and conditioner) are both great for my hair in preserving color. I last colored my hair 6 months ago and, besides the grow out, the color still looks the same as the day I got it! It feels nice while washing my hair with it and it makes my mane of a head look silky smooth.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
I use this every single day (along with the conditioner) it makes your hair soft, hydrated, and full of color. It even smells amazing. I can't imagine finding a better shampoo. 11/10. Would recommend.
Crystal B.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been coloring my hair for 10 years and this is my go-to shampoo and conditioning products. I never have any problems with my hair feeling over processed, dry or dull. I have an oily scalp and this works great for me.
Kelsey M.
Porter , IN
I have colored hair so I use this religiously. It helps protect my hair from being washed out and it truly is a lifesaver.
Olivia V.
I REALLY like this shampoo. A little goes a long way. The scent and the product itself is so refreshing! This is a shampoo I will reach for over and over again.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?