Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Ava B.
Granada Hills, CA
Since I started highlighting my hair I started using this shampoo and it works well for preserving my hair color!
Cassandra B.
Moravia, NY
Best color care shampoo I've ever used. Smells amazing and keeps my color looking vibrant. Highly recommend.
Jessica M.
Portland, ME
I have found that this helps maintain the henna color in my hair very well without leaving it greasy.
Kim Y.
Seattle, WA
My hair is color treated so I love using this shampoo. The scent isn't too strong, which I like.
Jenn W.
Truly works and smells amazing! Very affordable good for all hair types ! Definitely recommend
Macey S.
Rainbow, TX
Love Matrix always makes my hair feel good and shiny I have never had a problem with it!
Kristen R.
Sedalia
This didn't do anything for my hair like it said it was supposed to. Smells good though.
Jacey C.
Iowa City, IA
This shampoo (and conditioner) are both great for my hair in preserving color. I last colored my hair 6 months ago and, besides the grow out, the color still looks the same as the day I got it! It feels nice while washing my hair with it and it makes my mane of a head look silky smooth.
Crystal B.
TWIN FALLS, ID
I have been coloring my hair for 10 years and this is my go-to shampoo and conditioning products. I never have any problems with my hair feeling over processed, dry or dull. I have an oily scalp and this works great for me.
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is definitely salon quality shampoo. It smells great and leave my hair feeling and looking good too. It's a little pricier than your average shampoo, but I think it's worth it for keeping your hair healthy and strong. I would purchase again.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?