Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Alex P.
York, PA
Biolage is life for my hair. I love this shampoo as a daily wash. It does not weigh my hair down and smells amazing. All biolage products I have used lather well. I only wash my hair every 3 days and this shampoo stands up to the task.
Rachel C.
I originally wanted to try this shampoo after a youtuber recommended it. It lathers so nicely, smells amazing, and helps color to not fade. My hair has never felt softer than is does after I use this shampoo! I love it!!
Teona M.
I loved this product after using it! It left my Brazil bundles nice and clean. Not only did it seal the loose hairs, but it also moisturized the roots. It lathers very well
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Absolutely love this shampoo for my vibrant color treated hair. It's gets my hair nice and clean without stripping away the color. Great scent and a little goes a long way. I highly suggest it.
Christin P.
I have been using this recently for my color treated hair. It helps make my hair less tangled, it has a nice scent, and it's great for people with color treated hair.
Cristie G.
Yes my new go to!!! I love the smell of this new shampoo I bought!! I bought it at Ulta when it was on sale and I'm so happy I did so. I also bought the conditioner and I'm so happy. The shampoo feels so nice in my hair. It doesn't lather to hard to make it feel like it's drying my hair out but yet like it's moisturizing my hair as I wash it. I have blonde hair and I feel like it keeps my color bright without dulling it and giving it that brassy look. Oh did I mention the great smell!! Haha jk!!
Sarah C.
Omaha, NE
Love the smell of this shampoo. It leaves my hair nice and soft without being harsh in the color. I have purple-red hair and this shampoo helps make the color last well.
Kayti M.
Sault S Marie, MI
I only buy shampoo that smells good. We had a liter sale so I wanted to try something new. I have blue hair so I definitely needed a shampoo for color treated hair. This worked. I would definitely recommend it. But I always change my shampoo every 6 months. So I'm always trying new shampoos or I just switch out with the ones I've already tried.
Jacey C.
Iowa City, IA
This shampoo (and conditioner) are both great for my hair in preserving color. I last colored my hair 6 months ago and, besides the grow out, the color still looks the same as the day I got it! It feels nice while washing my hair with it and it makes my mane of a head look silky smooth.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
I use this every single day (along with the conditioner) it makes your hair soft, hydrated, and full of color. It even smells amazing. I can't imagine finding a better shampoo. 11/10. Would recommend.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?