Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

• Is matrix and biolage the same brand?1 Answers
Ava B.
Ava B.
Granada Hills, CA
Since I started highlighting my hair I started using this shampoo and it works well for preserving my hair color!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Not a bad product, but also not the
Best in my opinion. I don't notice any shine or volume, and for the price I would expect that.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Portland, ME
I have found that this helps maintain the henna color in my hair very well without leaving it greasy.
Kim Y.
Kim Y.
Seattle, WA
My hair is color treated so I love using this shampoo. The scent isn't too strong, which I like.
Macey S.
Macey S.
Cleburne, TX
Love Matrix always makes my hair feel good and shiny I have never had a problem with it!
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
Truly works and smells amazing! Very affordable good for all hair types ! Definitely recommend
Diana H.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
I use this every single day (along with the conditioner) it makes your hair soft, hydrated, and full of color. It even smells amazing. I can't imagine finding a better shampoo. 11/10. Would recommend.
Tatiana Eleana V.
Tatiana Eleana V.
6703 NW 7th St. LIM-60550 Miami,FL 33126
El cuidado personal es muy importante y que mejor que cuidar nuestro cabello con este producto lo quiero 😜
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Sedalia
This didn't do anything for my hair like it said it was supposed to. Smells good though.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Twin Falls, ID
I have been coloring my hair for 10 years and this is my go-to shampoo and conditioning products. I never have any problems with my hair feeling over processed, dry or dull. I have an oily scalp and this works great for me.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
melbourne, Fl
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?