Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

• Is matrix and biolage the same brand?1 Answers
Molly H.
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
I got color in my hair and use this shampoo it has lasted me forever! Going on 6 months now!! Makes my hair feel great and smells great
Maegan S.
Maegan S.
The best shampoo to help make color treated hair last and it smells really good and keeps your hair smelling and looking clean for a long time
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Wilmington, NC
My mom is a cosmologists and i always try different shampoos and conditioners my whole life. This is my favorite by far!
Leticia A.
Leticia A.
Grants, NM
I lobe this product you Can get a goid deal at ULTA during their liter sale. Works great for colors. Must try product
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
This shampoo makes my hair feel nice and clean while maintaining my color. It lathers well and smells really good.
Ava B.
Ava B.
Granada Hills, CA
Since I started highlighting my hair I started using this shampoo and it works well for preserving my hair color!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Not a bad product, but also not the
Best in my opinion. I don't notice any shine or volume, and for the price I would expect that.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Moravia, NY
Best color care shampoo I've ever used. Smells amazing and keeps my color looking vibrant. Highly recommend.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Portland, ME
I have found that this helps maintain the henna color in my hair very well without leaving it greasy.
Kim Y.
Kim Y.
Seattle, WA
My hair is color treated so I love using this shampoo. The scent isn't too strong, which I like.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?