Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Jewell R.
Harrison, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this hair product. It doesn't fade my color or alter it in any way. It smells great. You can purchase it at any salon. It is priced well.
Mandy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product!! It's by far the best shampoo I have used. It has a nice scent that's not overwhelming and helps with my dry scalp.
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this to anyone who needs some help after their dye job. This replenishes moisture and vibrancy while leaving my heir smelling amazing.
Britnee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells great and works well. The smell is nice and my hair feels clean after use. It doesn't seem to effect the last of my color negatively.
Maegan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best shampoo to help make color treated hair last and it smells really good and keeps your hair smelling and looking clean for a long time
Brittany P.
Georgetown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells so good and helps my color stay on longer. I dye my hair vivid colors and i have noticed a difference in how long they last
Jamie W.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo for my colored hair. Lathers easily and washes out with no issues! This combined with the conditioner has been great for my hair.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this shampoo when I had color treated hair. It seemed to make the color last and seem more vibrant. Plus it was gentle yet effective
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great shampoo for helping keep your color vibrant. It makes my hair so soft and healthy looking. I love the whole line.
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got color in my hair and use this shampoo it has lasted me forever! Going on 6 months now!! Makes my hair feel great and smells great
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?