Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

• Is matrix and biolage the same brand?1 Answers
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
I absolutely love this product!! It's by far the best shampoo I have used. It has a nice scent that's not overwhelming and helps with my dry scalp.
Justine A.
Justine A.
This is such a great shampoo for helping keep your color vibrant. It makes my hair so soft and healthy looking. I love the whole line.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Piscataway, NJ
Great shampoo for my colored hair. Lathers easily and washes out with no issues! This combined with the conditioner has been great for my hair.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
North canton, OH
This shampoo is great! It makes my hair so soft, and it smells amazing. I love how I can still smell it at the end of the day 😍😍😍
Lachelle T.
Lachelle T.
Cheyenne, WY
helps keep your color longer. No more extra trips to the hair dresser fit a refresh color. Awesome product with amazing results
Molly H.
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
I got color in my hair and use this shampoo it has lasted me forever! Going on 6 months now!! Makes my hair feel great and smells great
Maegan S.
Maegan S.
The best shampoo to help make color treated hair last and it smells really good and keeps your hair smelling and looking clean for a long time
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Wilmington, NC
My mom is a cosmologists and i always try different shampoos and conditioners my whole life. This is my favorite by far!
Leticia A.
Leticia A.
Grants, NM
I lobe this product you Can get a goid deal at ULTA during their liter sale. Works great for colors. Must try product
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
This shampoo makes my hair feel nice and clean while maintaining my color. It lathers well and smells really good.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
melbourne, Fl
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?