Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Sarah C.
Omaha, NE
Love the smell of this shampoo. It leaves my hair nice and soft without being harsh in the color. I have purple-red hair and this shampoo helps make the color last well.
Sami K.
My go to shampoo and conditioner! I love the color last pair. It smells lovely and keeps my color as fresh as possible. I buy this when it goes on sale at ulta.
Olivia V.
I REALLY like this shampoo. A little goes a long way. The scent and the product itself is so refreshing! This is a shampoo I will reach for over and over again.
Taylor S.
Nevada , IA
I buy this by the liter! It's so great I got all my roommates hooked on it too! The scent is fresh and nice. It keeps my long colored hair looking damage free
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely love this hair product. It doesn't fade my color or alter it in any way. It smells great. You can purchase it at any salon. It is priced well.
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
I recommend this to anyone who needs some help after their dye job. This replenishes moisture and vibrancy while leaving my heir smelling amazing.
Mandy C.
I absolutely love this product!! It's by far the best shampoo I have used. It has a nice scent that's not overwhelming and helps with my dry scalp.
Britnee L.
This smells great and works well. The smell is nice and my hair feels clean after use. It doesn't seem to effect the last of my color negatively.
Brittany P.
Georgetown, TN
This shampoo smells so good and helps my color stay on longer. I dye my hair vivid colors and i have noticed a difference in how long they last
Jamie W.
Piscataway, NJ
Great shampoo for my colored hair. Lathers easily and washes out with no issues! This combined with the conditioner has been great for my hair.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?