Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing hair product. It makes my hair feel nice and smooth. It has a nice scent and is long lasting. This is great for people with color treated hair. I would definitely buy this again! It's great!
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product as well as other matrix products. It smells fantastic for starters. Very distinctive scent that lasts. It helps color treated hair remain healthy and shiny and soft. Replenishes moisture.
Callie R.
Goleta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I like to use it with the clean reset shampoo and it keeps my oily hair in control and my color looking great! The smell is nice and clean and it doesn't leave any product residue!
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of the best shampoo's you can use for color treated hair. Not only does it protect and seal your color but it smells amazing! If you go at the right time you can get this on sale for about $10 cheaper than normal!
Nora C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect pair to the shampoo of course. Both of them combined makes my hair feel amazing and like I just left a salon. The scent is amazing too. This brand is definitely worth investing in!
Ellen L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo. It was the first thing that drew me in. My hairdresser used it on me when I had dyed hair. I've continued using it since. It keeps my thin and fine hair from becoming an oil slick quite so quickly.
Lexi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair crazy colors all the time and it was so hard for me to find a shampoo that didn't remove the color from my hair. THIS SHAMPOO IS A GOD SEND. It keeps my color looking great for months.
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this smells and the amount of product that it comes with. You put a dime size and it just lathers in your hair so nice and makes your hair feel fresh and clean while washing. I love it.
Alex P.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biolage is life for my hair. I love this shampoo as a daily wash. It does not weigh my hair down and smells amazing. All biolage products I have used lather well. I only wash my hair every 3 days and this shampoo stands up to the task.
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally wanted to try this shampoo after a youtuber recommended it. It lathers so nicely, smells amazing, and helps color to not fade. My hair has never felt softer than is does after I use this shampoo! I love it!!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?