Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Ashton V.
Easley, SC
Love this shampoo for color treated hair! I always find myself reaching for this shampoo! It smells amazing and the smell lasts in your hair all day! It lathers up perfect. Highly recommend, definitely worth the price tag.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
One of my favorites shampoos out in the market. It's a little pricey but worth it . I love the way it's available in the really big size bottles avoiding me to have to keep purchasing more . Very satisfied with this product.
Jean-A'Layn S.
Words can't even describe the love that I have for this shampoo. My hair is straight and colored and this does the job of keeping my hair color bright but then my volume is BOMB; and the scent is to diiiiiiieeeeeeee for ♥
Beth B.
Overall this is a good shampoo and helps to protect your hair color. I love the smell of this! I have purchased multiple times. I only gave it 4 stars because of the price point. I will however continue to repurchase.
Morgan B.
I love this shampoo it is really good and it's great for color treated hair. It keeps your hair feeling soft and lathers really well. I love using this and I have no problem with it. I would definitely recommend this!
Darlene M.
Fontana, CA
Just got this at the ulta liter sale & I have to say I'm so happy I bought it. I really should have bought more. It smells good, does what it says, & does not leave my hair dry & brittle. What more could I want!
Ashley D.
As a professional stylist I only use the best on my clients with color treated hair to ensure longevity of the color and this is the best! Color is hydrated and lasts for weeks! Clients love the smell of this too!
Allie B.
Stamford, CT
Great shampoo for protecting salon color. I love the shampoo and conditioner combo although I think it makes my hair more oily than usual. It smells great and can be used daily which is my reason for buying.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
Very good shampoo I absolutely love this brand everything I get from them I never seem to be let down by this brand love everything about them helps with my mad curly frizzy hair very satisfied with this product
Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
This is an amazing hair product. It makes my hair feel nice and smooth. It has a nice scent and is long lasting. This is great for people with color treated hair. I would definitely buy this again! It's great!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?