Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

• Is matrix and biolage the same brand?1 Answers
Aide J.
Aide J.
Los banos , CA
One of my favorites shampoos out in the market. It's a little pricey but worth it . I love the way it's available in the really big size bottles avoiding me to have to keep purchasing more . Very satisfied with this product.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Ocala, FL
I have dark Brown hair almost black which is bleached regularly and covered with fashion color. I use this shampoo once a week and follow it up twice a week with its matching conditioner.
Teona M.
Teona M.
I loved this product after using it! It left my Brazil bundles nice and clean. Not only did it seal the loose hairs, but it also moisturized the roots. It lathers very well
amber t.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Absolutely love this shampoo for my vibrant color treated hair. It's gets my hair nice and clean without stripping away the color. Great scent and a little goes a long way. I highly suggest it.
Sami K.
Sami K.
My go to shampoo and conditioner! I love the color last pair. It smells lovely and keeps my color as fresh as possible. I buy this when it goes on sale at ulta.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Nevada , IA
I buy this by the liter! It's so great I got all my roommates hooked on it too! The scent is fresh and nice. It keeps my long colored hair looking damage free
Mia A.
Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
This is an amazing hair product. It makes my hair feel nice and smooth. It has a nice scent and is long lasting. This is great for people with color treated hair. I would definitely buy this again! It's great!
Jewell R.
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely love this hair product. It doesn't fade my color or alter it in any way. It smells great. You can purchase it at any salon. It is priced well.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Omaha, NE
Love the smell of this shampoo. It leaves my hair nice and soft without being harsh in the color. I have purple-red hair and this shampoo helps make the color last well.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
I REALLY like this shampoo. A little goes a long way. The scent and the product itself is so refreshing! This is a shampoo I will reach for over and over again.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?