Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

• Is matrix and biolage the same brand?1 Answers
Mia A.
Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
This is an amazing hair product. It makes my hair feel nice and smooth. It has a nice scent and is long lasting. This is great for people with color treated hair. I would definitely buy this again! It's great!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Nevada , IA
I buy this by the liter! It's so great I got all my roommates hooked on it too! The scent is fresh and nice. It keeps my long colored hair looking damage free
Jewell R.
Jewell R.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely love this hair product. It doesn't fade my color or alter it in any way. It smells great. You can purchase it at any salon. It is priced well.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Omaha, NE
Love the smell of this shampoo. It leaves my hair nice and soft without being harsh in the color. I have purple-red hair and this shampoo helps make the color last well.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
I REALLY like this shampoo. A little goes a long way. The scent and the product itself is so refreshing! This is a shampoo I will reach for over and over again.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I originally wanted to try this shampoo after a youtuber recommended it. It lathers so nicely, smells amazing, and helps color to not fade. My hair has never felt softer than is does after I use this shampoo! I love it!!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
I recommend this to anyone who needs some help after their dye job. This replenishes moisture and vibrancy while leaving my heir smelling amazing.
Britnee L.
Britnee L.
This smells great and works well. The smell is nice and my hair feels clean after use. It doesn't seem to effect the last of my color negatively.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Georgetown, TN
This shampoo smells so good and helps my color stay on longer. I dye my hair vivid colors and i have noticed a difference in how long they last
Erica H.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
I loved this shampoo when I had color treated hair. It seemed to make the color last and seem more vibrant. Plus it was gentle yet effective
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
melbourne, Fl
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?