Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This is my every day shampoo. I love the smell and the bottle is huge so it lasts a long time. It's a little pricey but worth it due to the quality. My color last longer and it keeps my hair healthier as well. I love all of their products.
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is definitely salon quality shampoo. It smells great and leave my hair feeling and looking good too. It's a little pricier than your average shampoo, but I think it's worth it for keeping your hair healthy and strong. I would purchase again.
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
Amazing smell! This shampoo lathers just enough and a small amount gets the job done perfectly. My hair is softer and stays clean longer. The color doesn't fade as fast either while using this shampoo!
Katie M.
Waco, TX
My hair color went from lasting a month at most to 2+ months without fading significantly or turning into an ugly color. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft. I hadn't bought Biolage in a long time but after my experience with this shampoo, I'll be buying more products from them.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
As a professional, I highly recommend this product. It smells awesome, and leaves the hair markedly softer and more manageable. I'm a matrix fan anyway, but after trying this line I see what the hype is all about. I am obsessed with their color safe conditioner for sure!
Merissa A.
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner! I makes your hair smooth and shiny! It’s worth it! I’ve been using biolage for a while now and I’ve tried many other shampoos and I can’t find anything like this. Try this and I promise you won’t regret buying it!
Megan W.
I love love love this product. It really helps to make my hair soft and detangled and it smells so good. I bought this at ulta when they had it 50% off so it was a really good deal. I probably wouldn't purchase without it being on sale though due to it being expensive.
Samantha B.
Jefferson, LA
Amazing shampoo for color treated hair. Has a great scent and it makes your hair super soft. Would definitely recommend this for someone who colors their hair a lot. I have a normal or oily scalp and it works totally fine with me. No extra oiliness.
Ally S.
I've tried many other Biolage products, they're my mom's luxury product and we absolutely love them in our family. My mom and I have different colored hair as well as different textures of hair and the product works immensely great on both of us! Would love to try the color treatment version of the shampoo and conditioner to see if it will retain dyed hair color well. *Will update review*
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I love the smell of Biologe. This does a nice job of helping prolong my color allowing me to extend the time between colorings. Hair feels soft and manageable and it doesn't weigh it down. Buy at Ulta when it's on sale makes it more cost effective.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?