Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

• Is matrix and biolage the same brand?1 Answers
Cleveland, TN
Very good shampoo I absolutely love this brand everything I get from them I never seem to be let down by this brand love everything about them helps with my mad curly frizzy hair very satisfied with this product
Allie B.
Allie B.
Stamford, CT
Great shampoo for protecting salon color. I love the shampoo and conditioner combo although I think it makes my hair more oily than usual. It smells great and can be used daily which is my reason for buying.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Love this product as well as other matrix products. It smells fantastic for starters. Very distinctive scent that lasts. It helps color treated hair remain healthy and shiny and soft. Replenishes moisture.
Goleta, CA
I love this product! I like to use it with the clean reset shampoo and it keeps my oily hair in control and my color looking great! The smell is nice and clean and it doesn't leave any product residue!
Holli W.
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
This is probably one of the best shampoo's you can use for color treated hair. Not only does it protect and seal your color but it smells amazing! If you go at the right time you can get this on sale for about $10 cheaper than normal!
Alex P.
Alex P.
York, PA
Biolage is life for my hair. I love this shampoo as a daily wash. It does not weigh my hair down and smells amazing. All biolage products I have used lather well. I only wash my hair every 3 days and this shampoo stands up to the task.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
I dye my hair crazy colors all the time and it was so hard for me to find a shampoo that didn't remove the color from my hair. THIS SHAMPOO IS A GOD SEND. It keeps my color looking great for months.
Ellen L.
Ellen L.
I love the smell of this shampoo. It was the first thing that drew me in. My hairdresser used it on me when I had dyed hair. I've continued using it since. It keeps my thin and fine hair from becoming an oil slick quite so quickly.
Nora L.
Nora L.
This is the perfect pair to the shampoo of course. Both of them combined makes my hair feel amazing and like I just left a salon. The scent is amazing too. This brand is definitely worth investing in!
Myra M.
Myra M.
Garden City, KS
I love how this smells and the amount of product that it comes with. You put a dime size and it just lathers in your hair so nice and makes your hair feel fresh and clean while washing. I love it.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?