Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

• Is matrix and biolage the same brand?1 Answers
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I love the smell of Biologe. This does a nice job of helping prolong my color allowing me to extend the time between colorings. Hair feels soft and manageable and it doesn't weigh it down. Buy at Ulta when it's on sale makes it more cost effective.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Waco , TX
My hair color went from lasting a month at most to 2+ months without fading significantly or turning into an ugly color. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft. I hadn't bought Biolage in a long time but after my experience with this shampoo, I'll be buying more products from them.
Magen R.
Magen R.
Norfolk, VA
This shampoo cleanses without filling my color. I use it everyday without fear of it drying out or dulling my hair. It rinses easily and smells great. Keeps my color lasting much longer than other shampoo made for color treated hair.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
I color my hair black. This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have found to keep my black hair from fading. It lathers nicely and smells nice. My hair doesn't feel dry after using this which is a plus. Would highly recommend!
Ashton V.
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
Love this shampoo for color treated hair! I always find myself reaching for this shampoo! It smells amazing and the smell lasts in your hair all day! It lathers up perfect. Highly recommend, definitely worth the price tag.
Jean-A'Layn S.
Jean-A'Layn S.
Words can't even describe the love that I have for this shampoo. My hair is straight and colored and this does the job of keeping my hair color bright but then my volume is BOMB; and the scent is to diiiiiiieeeeeeee for ♥
Beth B.
Beth B.
Overall this is a good shampoo and helps to protect your hair color. I love the smell of this! I have purchased multiple times. I only gave it 4 stars because of the price point. I will however continue to repurchase.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
I love this shampoo it is really good and it's great for color treated hair. It keeps your hair feeling soft and lathers really well. I love using this and I have no problem with it. I would definitely recommend this!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
As a professional stylist I only use the best on my clients with color treated hair to ensure longevity of the color and this is the best! Color is hydrated and lasts for weeks! Clients love the smell of this too!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Fontana, CA
Just got this at the ulta liter sale & I have to say I'm so happy I bought it. I really should have bought more. It smells good, does what it says, & does not leave my hair dry & brittle. What more could I want!
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?