Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
I absolutely love any village product, I use this shampoo because I always have color in my hair. My scalp is dry so it keeps my hair looking nice. The lather is so much better than any shampoo you just buy at the drug store. It makes such a difference. It's a little pricey but worth it to keep your hair in good shape!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Has a pretty good smell, but for the most part it helped with my color treated hair! It is a little more pricey. It is great quality for the price though, and my color seems to last longer when I use this shampoo. I would repurchase again & I would recommend.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
Recently bought this product to care for my new hair color. I am very satisfied so far. A little tends to go a long way. I have hair that tends to be on the oily side and this shampoo doesn't make it oily and I can go longer between shampoos than I was before. My color is still holding sting.
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
This is my "go-to" shampoo.. I use this and the conditioner almost every time I wash my hair. It seems to keep my color brighter and leaves my hair feeling healthy and smooth. Matrix products, in general, are awesome. They may be a little more than you want to pay, but so worth it!!
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
This is hands down one of the best shampoos I've ever used for my blonde hair. My color lasts SO much longer and my hair is so much softer after I style it! I really stock up on these when they go on sale because there are literally only good things about this product! If you color your hair, do yourself the favor and buy this!
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
My favorite shampoo of all time! It makes my hair feel totally different than any other. My ends are always shiny and it locks moisture into my curls when I wear it curly. But the best thing about Matrix is the smell and the fact that the scent lingers on into the next day!!!
Nicole M.
Knoxville, TN
this shampoo is a hair saver. I don't wash my hair everyday to preserve the color and this shampoo makes the wash last, smell good, AND adds shine!! I have oily and dry scalp and this shampoo doesn't make it worse, it kinda helps it! I use the conditioner as well as it definitely helps
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I wouldn't say that this is great color care shampoo. I'm a fake red head so I take my shampoo, conditioner and styling products seriously because red can fade so fast. If you're looking for color care, the bright pink Redken is the way too go. The ones I am reviewing are no better than the drug store.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This is my every day shampoo. I love the smell and the bottle is huge so it lasts a long time. It's a little pricey but worth it due to the quality. My color last longer and it keeps my hair healthier as well. I love all of their products.
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is definitely salon quality shampoo. It smells great and leave my hair feeling and looking good too. It's a little pricier than your average shampoo, but I think it's worth it for keeping your hair healthy and strong. I would purchase again.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?