Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Marcy G.
Parma, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wouldn't say that this is great color care shampoo. I'm a fake red head so I take my shampoo, conditioner and styling products seriously because red can fade so fast. If you're looking for color care, the bright pink Redken is the way too go. The ones I am reviewing are no better than the drug store.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my every day shampoo. I love the smell and the bottle is huge so it lasts a long time. It's a little pricey but worth it due to the quality. My color last longer and it keeps my hair healthier as well. I love all of their products.
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely salon quality shampoo. It smells great and leave my hair feeling and looking good too. It's a little pricier than your average shampoo, but I think it's worth it for keeping your hair healthy and strong. I would purchase again.
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing smell! This shampoo lathers just enough and a small amount gets the job done perfectly. My hair is softer and stays clean longer. The color doesn't fade as fast either while using this shampoo!
Katie M.
McKinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair color went from lasting a month at most to 2+ months without fading significantly or turning into an ugly color. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft. I hadn't bought Biolage in a long time but after my experience with this shampoo, I'll be buying more products from them.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a professional, I highly recommend this product. It smells awesome, and leaves the hair markedly softer and more manageable. I'm a matrix fan anyway, but after trying this line I see what the hype is all about. I am obsessed with their color safe conditioner for sure!
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product. It really helps to make my hair soft and detangled and it smells so good. I bought this at ulta when they had it 50% off so it was a really good deal. I probably wouldn't purchase without it being on sale though due to it being expensive.
Samantha B.
Jefferson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing shampoo for color treated hair. Has a great scent and it makes your hair super soft. Would definitely recommend this for someone who colors their hair a lot. I have a normal or oily scalp and it works totally fine with me. No extra oiliness.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of Biologe. This does a nice job of helping prolong my color allowing me to extend the time between colorings. Hair feels soft and manageable and it doesn't weigh it down. Buy at Ulta when it's on sale makes it more cost effective.
Magen R.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo cleanses without filling my color. I use it everyday without fear of it drying out or dulling my hair. It rinses easily and smells great. Keeps my color lasting much longer than other shampoo made for color treated hair.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?