BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
This smell is the bees knees. I have purchased so many bottles of this. It helps my split ends and also great for color protectant. The smell lasts all day and I would for sure buy this shampoo again!
Crystal A.
Prattville , AL
Love this shampoo! It keeps my hair hydrated and the color fresh! Other comparatives have dried out my hair and caused the color to fade. I love the way it smells, a little product goes a long way!
Shannon N.
Somerset, KY
This will always be my favorite shampoo. It makes my hair so soft and healthy without any build-up. The smell is amazing and always makes me feel a little bit better on the days that I use it.
Micaela K.
Great Shampoo! I have been using it for 2 years now. It keeps my retain my hair color until my next color. It smells wonderful and helps with my oily hair. If you are looking for a budget shampoo this is the one to buy! I can always buy it on sale! Love it!
Kelley S.
Love this shampoo.  I've used it for a very long time.  Keeps my hair color vibrant until my next hair appointment.  Smells great and does what I need it to!!  I wash my hair daily and this is a good shampoo for that.  I usually buy when it's on sale and get the conditioner at the same time.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
I use this in my salon, and I super love it! It smells amazing and it works really well. I'm not sure of actual sale price because my product is paid for but we're always doing really great deals on product so it can't be too expensive. I would recommend this every client coming in for a color service!
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
This is my go to Shampoo for when my hair is colored!! I get so many washes out of my hair with this and my color never fades. I would choose this over any other color treated shampoo. It smells amazing, highly satisfied!!
Kaylee P.
Spartanburg, SC
This shampoo is the best for keeping color in my hair. It doesn’t make it feel dry like some do, and it smells amazing. I’ve tried using other stuff but I always come back to this.
Keturah B.
South holland, IL
This shampoo does the job but I don’t feel like it helps with making my color last longer. Also if I use it often it becomes too heavy for my hair! The smell is amazing but I wouldn’t purchase again. I just find other products work better for me
Ashley K.
Albany, OR
This shampoo has a really great leather and makes my hair feel so clean. It smells amazing too. It’s a bit pricey, I usually buy the liters when they’re on sale at Ulta and they last me a long time! This is a great shampoo.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?