Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Brittany M.
I liked this product but I found out that Matrix tests on animals, so I stopped using it. I would be happy to switch back if you guys could find another way to test, without using poor little animals.
Christin P.
I have been using this recently for my color treated hair. It helps make my hair less tangled, it has a nice scent, and it's great for people with color treated hair.
Ally S.
I've tried many other Biolage products, they're my mom's luxury product and we absolutely love them in our family. My mom and I have different colored hair as well as different textures of hair and the product works immensely great on both of us! Would love to try the color treatment version of the shampoo and conditioner to see if it will retain dyed hair color well. *Will update review*
Taylor B.
Mankato, MN
Absolutely love this shampoo!! If you are looking for a good salon brand for your hair, the Biolage line is something you should seriously consider. This pink bottle is specifically for color treated hair and it helps to keep it healthy and colorful for longer than regular brand name shampoos. It lasts forever so it's really worth the money.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
When my hair was color treated this was my go to shampoo & conditioner. I have oily hair and this worked wonders for my scalp while preserving my color. The smell is great, very clean and fresh and the best part, a little goes a long way which makes it worth the higher price tag! Definitely recommend the entire biolage line for hair care.
Carrigan R.
Denham Spgs, LA
this is the only shampoo I use on my blonde color treated hair. Not only does it smell good, but it really does make a difference in the longevity of my color, keeps my hair strong, and doesn't do any damage. I color my hair about every month and a half and I consider myself having very healthy hair and this plays a part in that
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
I absolutely love any village product, I use this shampoo because I always have color in my hair. My scalp is dry so it keeps my hair looking nice. The lather is so much better than any shampoo you just buy at the drug store. It makes such a difference. It's a little pricey but worth it to keep your hair in good shape!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Has a pretty good smell, but for the most part it helped with my color treated hair! It is a little more pricey. It is great quality for the price though, and my color seems to last longer when I use this shampoo. I would repurchase again & I would recommend.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
Recently bought this product to care for my new hair color. I am very satisfied so far. A little tends to go a long way. I have hair that tends to be on the oily side and this shampoo doesn't make it oily and I can go longer between shampoos than I was before. My color is still holding sting.
Jacey C.
Iowa City, IA
This shampoo (and conditioner) are both great for my hair in preserving color. I last colored my hair 6 months ago and, besides the grow out, the color still looks the same as the day I got it! It feels nice while washing my hair with it and it makes my mane of a head look silky smooth.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?