Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

• Is matrix and biolage the same brand?1 Answers
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Knoxville, TN
this shampoo is a hair saver. I don't wash my hair everyday to preserve the color and this shampoo makes the wash last, smell good, AND adds shine!! I have oily and dry scalp and this shampoo doesn't make it worse, it kinda helps it! I use the conditioner as well as it definitely helps
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
My favorite shampoo of all time! It makes my hair feel totally different than any other. My ends are always shiny and it locks moisture into my curls when I wear it curly. But the best thing about Matrix is the smell and the fact that the scent lingers on into the next day!!!
Briana H.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Has a pretty good smell, but for the most part it helped with my color treated hair! It is a little more pricey. It is great quality for the price though, and my color seems to last longer when I use this shampoo. I would repurchase again & I would recommend.
Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
As a professional, I highly recommend this product. It smells awesome, and leaves the hair markedly softer and more manageable. I'm a matrix fan anyway, but after trying this line I see what the hype is all about. I am obsessed with their color safe conditioner for sure!
Merissa A.
Merissa A.
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner! I makes your hair smooth and shiny! It’s worth it! I’ve been using biolage for a while now and I’ve tried many other shampoos and I can’t find anything like this. Try this and I promise you won’t regret buying it!
Marcy G.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I wouldn't say that this is great color care shampoo. I'm a fake red head so I take my shampoo, conditioner and styling products seriously because red can fade so fast. If you're looking for color care, the bright pink Redken is the way too go. The ones I am reviewing are no better than the drug store.
Megan B.
Megan B.
I love love love this product. It really helps to make my hair soft and detangled and it smells so good. I bought this at ulta when they had it 50% off so it was a really good deal. I probably wouldn't purchase without it being on sale though due to it being expensive.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Jefferson, LA
Amazing shampoo for color treated hair. Has a great scent and it makes your hair super soft. Would definitely recommend this for someone who colors their hair a lot. I have a normal or oily scalp and it works totally fine with me. No extra oiliness.
Sheryl S.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I love the smell of Biologe. This does a nice job of helping prolong my color allowing me to extend the time between colorings. Hair feels soft and manageable and it doesn't weigh it down. Buy at Ulta when it's on sale makes it more cost effective.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Waco, TX
My hair color went from lasting a month at most to 2+ months without fading significantly or turning into an ugly color. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft. I hadn't bought Biolage in a long time but after my experience with this shampoo, I'll be buying more products from them.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?