Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Kelley S.
Love this shampoo.  I've used it for a very long time.  Keeps my hair color vibrant until my next hair appointment.  Smells great and does what I need it to!!  I wash my hair daily and this is a good shampoo for that.  I usually buy when it's on sale and get the conditioner at the same time.
Narelis I.
Norcross, GA
Smells amazing! Leaves the hair feeling soft and looking silky. I have dry, chemically damaged hair that frizzes easily towards the ends besides that, my hair naturally gets oily within a day or two. I, also, color my hair often. This definitely has helped retain the color while doing a gentle cleaning. The issue for me is exactly that. It is a gentle cleaning and doesnt do well getting rid of the quickly forming build-up I have going on. Yeah.. gross... I know; hence, the reason why it is imperative that I get a product with stronger cleaning abilitie. Besides that, it's great and isn't that expensive either.
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
This is my go to Shampoo for when my hair is colored!! I get so many washes out of my hair with this and my color never fades. I would choose this over any other color treated shampoo. It smells amazing, highly satisfied!!
Myranda C.
I have always been a fan of Matrix’s shampoo and this one was no exception. This is perfect for people who have colored hair, obviously. I notice that I have less fading when using this shampoo. It’s gentle enough to use every day as well. I would highly recommend this shampoo!
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
I bought this when it was on sale at ulta and I'm so glad I did. It's thick and lathers a lot, which I like. The smell is amazing. My hair feels clean and it keeps my color vibrant. Will be buying this again when I run out!
Courtney B.
I absolutely love this shampoo. I use it with every other wash (because of the price). It is pricey, but I feel like it does help with keeping color in my hair. A bottle, for me, lasts about 3 months.
Erin V.
Spring Lake , MI
I love matrix Biolage!!!! I never knew it existed until my mom brought home one day because it was on sale at Ulta. And oh my god I'll never go back to drugstore brands. This stuff detangles my curly hair sooo well. And it leaves it so much softer than normal. My only qualm with it is the price, but twice a year at Ulta it's like half off and that's when I stock up.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
I use this in my salon, and I super love it! It smells amazing and it works really well. I'm not sure of actual sale price because my product is paid for but we're always doing really great deals on product so it can't be too expensive. I would recommend this every client coming in for a color service!
Ashley K.
Albany, OR
This shampoo has a really great leather and makes my hair feel so clean. It smells amazing too. It’s a bit pricey, I usually buy the liters when they’re on sale at Ulta and they last me a long time! This is a great shampoo.
Cori G.
Las Vegas, NV
Honestly it is hard not to use this brand. I love how it makes my hair feel. For color protection it does work pretty well as long as you use cool water which helps less color rinse out during washing.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?