BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Jessica T.
Attleboro, MA
I never used to be happy with any of the shampoos or conditioners I was buying. I didn’t want to spend money on washing my hair but my hair was suffering because of it. After looking into different shampoos and seeing my hair dresser use this one I figured I would give it a shot. Well, fast forward and I am sooo happy I bought it for myself! My hair looks, feels, smells and is overall just so much healthier and better for using this shampoo and conditioner! I also have noticed that it does help keep my color much longer than my cheaper shampoos. Why pay so much to get your hair colored if you’re not going to keep it up with a good shampoo/conditioner?! Highly recommend.
jessica c.
Arlington, TX
I always keep going back to this shampoo and jump at the opportunity to buy it when its on sale at Ulta. I love the smell it lingers in my hair for days and makes my hair feel so soft immediately after I wash it when I'm rinsing it feels soft and hydrated. I will always alternate with my shampoos between this one and other brands but never stop using biolage.
Mai M.
Slc, UT
Make sure to treat yourself, and get it when it goes on sale at ulta, & STOCK UP! The smell is amazing. It lasts me a long time since I really like to use it when I color my hair. I haven't used it for a minute since it has been a while since I colored my hair, but when my is colored, it works wonders. It honestly helps the color stay.
Narelis A.
Norcross, GA
Smells amazing! Leaves the hair feeling soft and looking silky. I have dry, chemically damaged hair that frizzes easily towards the ends besides that, my hair naturally gets oily within a day or two. I, also, color my hair often. This definitely has helped retain the color while doing a gentle cleaning. The issue for me is exactly that. It is a gentle cleaning and doesnt do well getting rid of the quickly forming build-up I have going on. Yeah.. gross... I know; hence, the reason why it is imperative that I get a product with stronger cleaning abilitie. Besides that, it's great and isn't that expensive either.
Myranda C.
I have always been a fan of Matrix’s shampoo and this one was no exception. This is perfect for people who have colored hair, obviously. I notice that I have less fading when using this shampoo. It’s gentle enough to use every day as well. I would highly recommend this shampoo!
Cassandra M.
North versailles
This is the best hydrating and smelling shampoo and conditioner I use. Price is better than purology and makes my hair look healthier. I also use it as a conditioning treatment before I get my hair dyed and it makes it so my hair doesn’t break off after I get it dyed.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
The best shampoo I’ve tried for color-treated hair. Not only does it preserve color longer than other brands, but it also really cleans your hair and leaves it feeling lighter/ oil-free and softer. Absolutely love this product and the corresponding conditioner.
Karina S.
N Providence, RI
This is my go to shampoo for colored hair. It smells really nice and the large bottle has lasted me a year when I wash my hair 1-2x a week. It preserves my color well and I follow it up with a conditioner from matrix that is also meant for colored hair.
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
My everyday shampoo. It Smells wonderful and it keeps my colored hair looking fresh. I sometimes have a dry scalp and an oily scalp and it seems to work the same on either. Overall I'm satisfied with this shampoo and will hey again and again.
Emily E.
I recommend Matrix Biolage to my clients because the price point is reasonable for being professional product (as long as you purchase from a professional. Shampoo purchased at a drugstore, etc. is not professional as it is likely expired or falsely labeled), and they have a reasonable selection of options for the collection - Color protection, moisture, etc.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?