Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Ashley K.Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Jessica T.
Boston
I never used to be happy with any of the shampoos or conditioners I was buying. I didn’t want to spend money on washing my hair but my hair was suffering because of it. After looking into different shampoos and seeing my hair dresser use this one I figured I would give it a shot. Well, fast forward and I am sooo happy I bought it for myself! My hair looks, feels, smells and is overall just so much healthier and better for using this shampoo and conditioner! I also have noticed that it does help keep my color much longer than my cheaper shampoos. Why pay so much to get your hair colored if you’re not going to keep it up with a good shampoo/conditioner?! Highly recommend.
Kelley S.
Love this shampoo.  I've used it for a very long time.  Keeps my hair color vibrant until my next hair appointment.  Smells great and does what I need it to!!  I wash my hair daily and this is a good shampoo for that.  I usually buy when it's on sale and get the conditioner at the same time.
Narelis A.
Norcross , GA
Smells amazing! Leaves the hair feeling soft and looking silky. I have dry, chemically damaged hair that frizzes easily towards the ends besides that, my hair naturally gets oily within a day or two. I, also, color my hair often. This definitely has helped retain the color while doing a gentle cleaning. The issue for me is exactly that. It is a gentle cleaning and doesnt do well getting rid of the quickly forming build-up I have going on. Yeah.. gross... I know; hence, the reason why it is imperative that I get a product with stronger cleaning abilitie. Besides that, it's great and isn't that expensive either.
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
This is my go to Shampoo for when my hair is colored!! I get so many washes out of my hair with this and my color never fades. I would choose this over any other color treated shampoo. It smells amazing, highly satisfied!!
Myranda C.
I have always been a fan of Matrix’s shampoo and this one was no exception. This is perfect for people who have colored hair, obviously. I notice that I have less fading when using this shampoo. It’s gentle enough to use every day as well. I would highly recommend this shampoo!
Cassandra M.
North versailles
This is the best hydrating and smelling shampoo and conditioner I use. Price is better than purology and makes my hair look healthier. I also use it as a conditioning treatment before I get my hair dyed and it makes it so my hair doesn’t break off after I get it dyed.
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
My everyday shampoo. It Smells wonderful and it keeps my colored hair looking fresh. I sometimes have a dry scalp and an oily scalp and it seems to work the same on either. Overall I'm satisfied with this shampoo and will hey again and again.
Emily E.
I recommend Matrix Biolage to my clients because the price point is reasonable for being professional product (as long as you purchase from a professional. Shampoo purchased at a drugstore, etc. is not professional as it is likely expired or falsely labeled), and they have a reasonable selection of options for the collection - Color protection, moisture, etc.
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
I bought this when it was on sale at ulta and I'm so glad I did. It's thick and lathers a lot, which I like. The smell is amazing. My hair feels clean and it keeps my color vibrant. Will be buying this again when I run out!
Riley L.
West Liberty , KY
At first I was so impressed and loved the scent and how clean my hair felt and then my hair started falling out. I have lots of hair and I have never had that problem but after a month of using this shampoo it's like I cannot make it stop falling out :(
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?