Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

• Is matrix and biolage the same brand?1 Answers
Kayti M.
Kayti M.
Sault S Marie, MI
I only buy shampoo that smells good. We had a liter sale so I wanted to try something new. I have blue hair so I definitely needed a shampoo for color treated hair. This worked. I would definitely recommend it. But I always change my shampoo every 6 months. So I'm always trying new shampoos or I just switch out with the ones I've already tried.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
Amazing smell! This shampoo lathers just enough and a small amount gets the job done perfectly. My hair is softer and stays clean longer. The color doesn't fade as fast either while using this shampoo!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Mankato, MN
Absolutely love this shampoo!! If you are looking for a good salon brand for your hair, the Biolage line is something you should seriously consider. This pink bottle is specifically for color treated hair and it helps to keep it healthy and colorful for longer than regular brand name shampoos. It lasts forever so it's really worth the money.
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
When my hair was color treated this was my go to shampoo & conditioner. I have oily hair and this worked wonders for my scalp while preserving my color. The smell is great, very clean and fresh and the best part, a little goes a long way which makes it worth the higher price tag! Definitely recommend the entire biolage line for hair care.
Carrigan R.
Carrigan R.
Denham Spgs, LA
this is the only shampoo I use on my blonde color treated hair. Not only does it smell good, but it really does make a difference in the longevity of my color, keeps my hair strong, and doesn't do any damage. I color my hair about every month and a half and I consider myself having very healthy hair and this plays a part in that
Erica B.
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
I absolutely love any village product, I use this shampoo because I always have color in my hair. My scalp is dry so it keeps my hair looking nice. The lather is so much better than any shampoo you just buy at the drug store. It makes such a difference. It's a little pricey but worth it to keep your hair in good shape!
melbourne, Fl
This is my every day shampoo. I love the smell and the bottle is huge so it lasts a long time. It's a little pricey but worth it due to the quality. My color last longer and it keeps my hair healthier as well. I love all of their products.
Kala B.
Kala B.
N Tazewell, VA
Recently bought this product to care for my new hair color. I am very satisfied so far. A little tends to go a long way. I have hair that tends to be on the oily side and this shampoo doesn't make it oily and I can go longer between shampoos than I was before. My color is still holding sting.
Jodi D.
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
This is my "go-to" shampoo.. I use this and the conditioner almost every time I wash my hair. It seems to keep my color brighter and leaves my hair feeling healthy and smooth. Matrix products, in general, are awesome. They may be a little more than you want to pay, but so worth it!!
Nichole E.
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
This is hands down one of the best shampoos I've ever used for my blonde hair. My color lasts SO much longer and my hair is so much softer after I style it! I really stock up on these when they go on sale because there are literally only good things about this product! If you color your hair, do yourself the favor and buy this!
melbourne, Fl
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?