Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz uploaded by Olivia V.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz see more...

Kayti M.
Sault S Marie, MI
I only buy shampoo that smells good. We had a liter sale so I wanted to try something new. I have blue hair so I definitely needed a shampoo for color treated hair. This worked. I would definitely recommend it. But I always change my shampoo every 6 months. So I'm always trying new shampoos or I just switch out with the ones I've already tried.
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
Amazing smell! This shampoo lathers just enough and a small amount gets the job done perfectly. My hair is softer and stays clean longer. The color doesn't fade as fast either while using this shampoo!
Ally S.
I've tried many other Biolage products, they're my mom's luxury product and we absolutely love them in our family. My mom and I have different colored hair as well as different textures of hair and the product works immensely great on both of us! Would love to try the color treatment version of the shampoo and conditioner to see if it will retain dyed hair color well. *Will update review*
Narelis A.
Augusta , GA
Smells amazing! Leaves the hair feeling soft and looking silky. I have dry, chemically damaged hair that frizzes easily towards the ends besides that, my hair naturally gets oily within a day or two. I, also, color my hair often. This definitely has helped retain the color while doing a gentle cleaning. The issue for me is exactly that. It is a gentle cleaning and doesnt do well getting rid of the quickly forming build-up I have going on. Yeah.. gross... I know; hence, the reason why it is imperative that I get a product with stronger cleaning abilitie. Besides that, it's great and isn't that expensive either.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
I use this in my salon, and I super love it! It smells amazing and it works really well. I'm not sure of actual sale price because my product is paid for but we're always doing really great deals on product so it can't be too expensive. I would recommend this every client coming in for a color service!
Merissa A.
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner! I makes your hair smooth and shiny! It’s worth it! I’ve been using biolage for a while now and I’ve tried many other shampoos and I can’t find anything like this. Try this and I promise you won’t regret buying it!
Ashley K.
Albany, OR
This shampoo has a really great leather and makes my hair feel so clean. It smells amazing too. It’s a bit pricey, I usually buy the liters when they’re on sale at Ulta and they last me a long time! This is a great shampoo.
Brittany M.
I liked this product but I found out that Matrix tests on animals, so I stopped using it. I would be happy to switch back if you guys could find another way to test, without using poor little animals.
Crystal W.
Ocala, FL
I have dark Brown hair almost black which is bleached regularly and covered with fashion color. I use this shampoo once a week and follow it up twice a week with its matching conditioner.
Christin P.
I have been using this recently for my color treated hair. It helps make my hair less tangled, it has a nice scent, and it's great for people with color treated hair.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Is matrix and biolage the same brand?