BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Last Mask 5.1 oz see more...

Michelle R.
Knoxville, TN
One of my most favorite hair care items is this mask! My hair is naturally dry, coarse, and curly but I also color treat my hair. This product makes your hair feel so smooth (almost like silk), leaves it looking healthy and hydrated and also nourishes your hair with a pleasant scent. A little goes a long way so it really makes this product super reasonably priced!
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
This is my holy grail hair mask for when I color my hair! It smells like heaven and works like a dream! I have very corse and dry hair. This mask works all week long when I use it once a week. Sometimes I use it twice a week if I've been to the pool or ocean. It really helps lock in my hair color and doesn't wash it out. I leave it in for 5 minutes sometimes longer, and my hair always comes out super sleek and vibrant and very conditioned. I love it!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I'm obsessed with all matrix products. This one is no different and is equally as amazing. Masks make me nervous but this one left my hair feeling clean and light weight. It doesn't give a heavy weighed down feel to it. My hair feels so soft and I always get compliments following the mask use
Tara F.
Brooklyn, OH
This mask is a wonderful color protectant, color will last much longer when using it. Matrix is one of my favorite haircare brands, I purchase it at salons and stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc. Very satisfied with it, I recommend it to everyone!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I had got this not to long ago, Because I had did a at home hair dye which I never do, but it fried my hair really bad so I got this and it worked wonders for me, I loved it and would highly recommend
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I love this hair mask so much,it makes my hair so smooth and noirished,it makes it shiny and healthy looking
Tonya Y.
Anderson, SC
This is a great take home product from the salon. Maintain your hairs moisture in between salon visits.
Arelis L.
Bronx , NY
Este es el mejor de todos lo combino con el sampoo y el acondicionador para pelo teƱido es un exito
Sabryna B.
St jean sur richelieu, QC
My shampoo is biolage by Matrix so i hoped this mask will be better then it was. The packaging is nice, i like the Color but i don't Think the mask is worth it. It was expensive and for that price you can get something better. The feeling on my hair was nice but it was not hydrating enough.