Matrix Biolage Color Care Therapie Shampoo uploaded by Becky P.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Care Therapie® Shampoo.
New.
Orchid + UV Complex™.
Helps maintain color's depth, tone, shine.
Paraben-free. see more...

Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried many different shampoos for color treated hair and this one is the winner! It smells amazing, a little goes a long way so the value is nice, and keeps my color just as it was the first day. It's easy to brush my hair after I use it and leaves it soft, shiny, and manageable. I never have any frizz or flyaways either. I would not consider this an expensive shampoo because it truly works and is worth every penny. I trust it so much I bought it in the liter size and after three months of using it every other day I'm barely halfway through.
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Matrix Biolage Color Care Therapie Shampoo. This shampoo works very well and worth the price point. Your hair is very important and I take good care of mine always. My hair is going through some changes like graying and aging. It seems thicker in a way. So I do have to color my hair and treat it well. I must avoid the bad things in shampoo's that take my color out and make my hair a different color than I want. So fading is a huge thing for me also. This works great for protecting my hair color when it is dyed. Right now it is not dyed but I still like to use the products.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I primarily use this after I've been coloring my hair for several months as a repair treatment. A little pricey but the quality is worth it. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy. I highly recommend this product.
Hannah G.
I purchased mine in Ulta about a year ago. I really like this shampoo. It lathers really good. I like the smell of this shampoo as well. I dye my hair a dark red/burgundy color, I think this shampoo does help keep the red longer. I am very satisfied with this shampoo and I have repurchased it.
Danielle M.
York, PA
This is my all time favorite shampoo. It smells incredible and leaves my hair really soft and clean. It does help my color last longer, and I notice my hair is shinier and has more body when I use this shampoo.
Miranda G.
Giddings, TX
I like to use this shampoo right after I get my hair colored or highlighted. It does not strip the color and I feel safe using it right after a treatment.
Jacquelynn S.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my recommendation to anyone and everyone with color treated hair. I absolutely love it. It helps my hair stay vibrant and healthy!
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to give this one a try and see what it does to my hair . I would like to see a changed in my hair. :)
Haley P.
Glasgow, KY
Keeps my red hair red without the fade. Also lasts along time and reduces the times between washes
Patricia M.
Schaumburg, IL
Helped to keep my color fresh, but had some build up...love the scent...always have been a fan of biolage