Matrix Biolage Color Care Therapie Shampoo uploaded by Becky P.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Care Therapie® Shampoo.
New.
Orchid + UV Complex™.
Helps maintain color's depth, tone, shine.
Paraben-free. see more...

Jade K.
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
I love this shampoo! It's great for hair that's been colored often. I color my hair almost every months maybe every other months and this shampoo helps to keep my hair from drying out. My color seems to last significantly longer when I use this as well. I would definitely recommend trying this shampoo out if your color treated hair needs some pep.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Bellevue, WA
Got a sample of this from Ulta. This shampoo smells amazing!!! I keep buying it just for the scent. Not a big fan of how oily it makes my hair feel but I have oily-ish hair in the first place. Not sure how well it works for color care since my hair isn't colored but I've heard great things, if that means much.
Megan T.
Megan T.
My favorite shampoo I have every used. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and clean feeling. I have never found a shampoo that works this good in my hair. I had lots of problems with getting my hair clean with my hard water. This shampoo changed my life. :)
Marcie T.
Marcie T.
Sedgwick, KS
I always come back to this brand. I only use salon brands from the salon, but this is the best. It locks in my color and keeps it. I get highlights every 6 weeks, which is expensive, so I want a good shampoo for my hair. This is it.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I like the way this helped my hair keep its color longer, but it left my hair feeling a little more dry than normal. The product smells amazing!
Celine J.
Celine J.
Used a sample of this and it was great as with all of matrix products it smells amazing as always and does make my hair dry when I shampoo it
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Kernersville , Nc
One of my favorite shampoos! Smells great and doesn't weigh down my hair at all! Really helps with color too
Haley P.
Haley P.
Glasgow, KY
Keeps my red hair red without the fade. Also lasts along time and reduces the times between washes
Amber M.
Amber M.
Good value, Salon brand. keeps my hair soft while cleansing away build up and sweat.
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
Matrix Biolage Color Care Therapie Shampoo. This shampoo works very well and worth the price point. Your hair is very important and I take good care of mine always. My hair is going through some changes like graying and aging. It seems thicker in a way. So I do have to color my hair and treat it well. I must avoid the bad things in shampoo's that take my color out and make my hair a different color than I want. So fading is a huge thing for me also. This works great for protecting my hair color when it is dyed. Right now it is not dyed but I still like to use the products.