BY BIOLAGE

This gently cleansing shampoo was built using properties of botanical extracts from chamomile and henna. Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo leaves your hair soft, shiny and bright, while repairing your colour treated locks.

This protective, ultra-mild cleansing Color Care Shampoo from Matrix Biolage conditions and moisturises chemically processed hair. Its formula combines pure botanical extracts of chamomile and henna with ultra-mild cleansing agents to help preserve the radiance of your colour, leaving it radiant and healthy looking.

Directions of use:

• Apply to wet hair and lather with a gentle massaging motion.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • Repeat if necessary.

• What is the benefit and different difference between this...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?5 Answers
  • I've used the Biolage for moisture but haven't used the o...3 Answers
Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo
  • "It smells amazing, makes your hair feel and look amazing...what more could a girl ask for?" in 6 reviews
  • "This stuff is awesome, smells great, was great at holding my color, and I ended upo getting it for pretty cheap." in 6 reviews
Laura T.
Gainesville
You know I don't spend 10 bucks for haircolor every few months to just have it fade, so I spend 40 bucks for this color last shampoo/conditioner every few months to make it freaking LAST! its math, and it makes total sense to me. Biolage color care shampoo and conditioner is the ONLY color duo cleaning lathering miracle I will use on my hair . period. It cleans my hair, protects the color and conditions it, thats all I was looking for and that is the promise this company did not make to me personally...but I took it as such and they kept that promise. I WONT use ANYTHING else. It smells good, its packaging is boring but I don't spend too much time with it to care.
Presley W.
Catlettsburg , KY
My go to brand for shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair feel healthy and strong while giving it a shine and soft to the touch. I tried cheaper shampoo while on a budget, and my hair felt gross and ended up matting up after the switch. As soon as I switched back to Biolage, my hair was back to being healthier than ever and grew 6 inches! It makes a huge difference!
Kelli M.
I’ve been hooked ever since my hairdresser recommended this product. I dye my hair blonde with highlights and this shampoo protects my color and prevents any of the gold/brassy color from coming through. I would highly recommend this shampoo.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
This Is what my salon uses on my hair and I just die when I smell it. It makes my hair come out so nice. Matrix is highly recommended in my eyes. The price may be a bit high but it’s worth it. I love it.
Jessica P.
Mantachie
I use this shampoo to help the color in my hair last longer. I switched to this from Pantene. The difference is like night and day! This shampoo smells so good and it literally only takes a dab to wash my hair (I have really long hair) wonderful stuff
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Love this shampoo! Smells amazing and priced just perfect. Leaves my hair super soft and allows color to last longer! Comes with pumps which makes for easier shower/ bathes. Highly recommend to all color treated hair!
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Biolage sells hair care products. You can order them online. I would recommend this product to others to buy. I would buy this product again in the future. This product is nice since it's for colored hair.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
The color care is amazing by Matrix! It makes my color stay longer and doesn’t strip! It also makes my hair feel smooth and doesn’t frizz at all! I highly recommend trying this brand and product out!
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
I love the whole Biolage line. I think its well worth the money and does what it actually is meant to do. It’s gentle on my bleached hair, but leaves it feeling clean yet not dried out. And the smell!!! One of my favorite things about it!!!
Amanda G.
Studio City, CA
This shampoo was so great! I need a good shampoo to protect my hair because i get highlights in the winter. It smells great and made my hair feel very soft! I would probably buy this product again in the future.
Melissa S.
Portage, IN
Will this work well to help resist fading of my bright red hair?
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
Does this product work well for blondes?
Trisha M.
White Deer, PA
Is this shampoo "good" for the hair? I'm looking for a shampoo and conditioner without sulfates and harmful chemicals. I think it would do wonders to my hair!
Marisa J.
Farmington, MN
Is this shampoo good to use on my hair after a fresh hair dye? I want my color to last longer and I'm just trying to find something that will help!
Stephanie D.
Columbus, OH
Is this worth the price?