Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo uploaded by kelly m.Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo uploaded by Misty Z.

BY MATRIX

Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo Is A Shampoo Designed For Color Treated Hair. With Its Gentle Cleansing Properties, Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo Softens And Protects While Washing Away Impurities From The Hair. see more...

• does this dry out your hair? and is it sulfate free?3 Answers
karlaaaaaaa Y.
Sullivan
This is my go to shampoo for a good hair color treatment , its soft and gentle it protects your hair while washing away impurities from your hair at the same time Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo
Amanda G.
New Albany, OH
This shampoo was so great! I need a good shampoo to protect my hair because i get highlights in the winter. It smells great and made my hair feel very soft! I would probably buy this product again in the future.
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
I used this when I had very red hair, it kept my color almost a week and a half longer than what it usually does! this and a wella product are my only two I use for hair care color protect. I was highly satisfied and I will be using it again
Hannah W.
Waukee, IA
Does a great job at protecting hair color compared to other color care products. I think it is somewhat expensive compared to other products, but I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week so the bottle lasts me a long time. :)

I absolutely LOVE the smell of the Matrix Biolage products and this one is no different. :) Overall, I highly recommend for anyone with color treated hair.
Katie B.
Madison, CT
Love this shampoo from Matrix. It’s a bit more expensive than typical drug store brands (even though it can be purchased as the drug store) but it’s salon quality. Smells great. Great for color treated hair. Doesn’t leave any residue or make your hair feel oily. Definitely recommend.
Calla B.
I love the fresh clean scent of this shampoo and how it really brightens up and keeps the blonde in my hair between colors! It also really helps to target my oily scalp. I am very satisfied with the product and will keep repurchasing.
Ashley E.
I color my hair regularly so I was looking for a shampoo/conditioner to help keep my color longer. My hair is brown but I need to dye it because of the grays. My hair color seems to always turn a little reddish shortly after a hair color, but I found with this shampoo It keeps my color much longer! Smell is nice too.
Shayna C.
endicott
This stuff works! I have been coloring my hair for years and I find matrix is the best line for color care. Moisturizing and nourishing but cleansing and it doesn't strip your color and makes it so it doesn't fade as quick.
Natalie H.
Bedford, TX
I got the color treated hair product on accident with virgin hair but it works super well and nourishes the hair as well as provides the best smelling shampoo I've ever used!
Sheena M.
Ranger, GA
It works great at extending the life of your hair color as long as you use it with conditioner and styling products for colored hair.

One thing I noticed from a previous bottle to the newest bottle was that it is now a lot thinner and I feel like they basically just watered it down to save on their bottom line.
Kristin S.
Mount Holly, NC
does this dry out your hair? and is it sulfate free?