BY MATRIX

Karolina T.
Denver, CO
This shampoo was recommended to me by my hair stylist after I dyed my hair for the first time. Since then, it's been with me all the time preserving my hair color and making my hair feel silky smooth and soft.
Carmen B.
Gig Harbor, WA
The Matrix Biolage color care shampoo along with the conditioner prevents the red dye from falling out so easily from my hair. Most other shampoos cause my hair to lose too much color.
Jessica Y.
Beaumont, TX
I really enjoy this shampoo. It cleans my hair really good. Keeps my salon color staying bright and long. I buy mine at the hair salon I go to. I wouldn't use any other shampoo
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
My mother used this shampoo on her colored hair and the The conditioner does not weight down and provides great moisture and also works as a great detangler.
Mariam G.
Gurnee, IL
I bleach my hair a lot and it has become super damaged so I decided to try this shampoo and I love it! It makes my hair feel stronger and smoothr!
Khanh N.
Irving, TX
Matrix is a wonderful brand! All of their shampoos and conditioners are wonderful. This color care shampoo definitely makes my hair smoothr!!
Brittney R.
Rio, WV
I love blonde hair, and since I have naturally dark, my hair gets in an awful condition. But I love this stuff!! Helps with the dryness.
Laura H.
Love matrix! I use this every once in a while, just when I need it. It's very soft-feeling and leaves a great scent behind!
Lauren M.
Washington Crossing, PA
One of my favorites!!! Cleans my hair thoroughly and without damaging or losing any color. Lasts long and smells great!
Erica N.
Sarasota, FL
Great product for colored hair. my color doesn't fade like when I use other shampoo's. and It smells good ;)