BY BIOLAGE

With a fade fighting formula, Matrix Biolage Delicate Care Shampoo helps to prolong colour vibrancy daily. An organic, fair trade complex of antioxidant acai berry and argan oil help to protect and replenish sensitised and coloured hair.

Sulfate-free, the Matrix Biolage Delicate Care Shampoo provides a rich, yet gentle lather that preserves your hair’s natural lipid balance and colour vibrancy for a brilliant finish.

Directions of use:

• Lather, rinse and follow with Delicate Care Conditioner.

Buy on Amazon
nikki s.
Coffeyville , KS
I have always loved Biolage the smell it captivating and considering most of my decisions on hair care depend on the smell as well as the ingredients Biolage is a top favorite for me on scent. The Delicate care line seems to really smooth my locks ive noticed alot less flyaways while using this .
Megan S.
I absolutely love Biolage. I've used it personally and in my salons. The lather is wonderful and the scent is long lasting. Highly recommend over other alternatives. Both my clients and myself are very satisfied with the product.
Stacy F.
Wabash, IN
This stuff smells incredible! Although it cost quite a bit, I believe it was well worth the price. My hair felt much softer and more moisturized than it did with other products I've used. It cleaned well, but it didn't weigh my hair down, and my color seemed to last a long time.
Emily T.
I love Biolage hair products. The Moisturizing one is my favorite, but if you have color in your hair, this is the one to use. I can really tell a difference in how long my color stays in when I use this product verses when I use a different shampoo.
Gina D.
Cypress, TX
I love the smell! I have bought this multiple time and I am never disappointed. My hair is so soft even just after shampooing. My color stays vibrant. It's not the most expensive shampoo, I've used, but it is one of the best.
Karolina T.
Denver, CO
This shampoo was recommended to me by my hair stylist after I dyed my hair for the first time. Since then, it's been with me all the time preserving my hair color and making my hair feel silky smooth and soft.
Millie L.
Pflugerville, TX
I love matrix biolage! It make my hair smooth and silky... It doesn't dry my hair like other shampoo that I used. I usually buy a set come with shampoo and conditioner. Price is ok.. It's not too pricey. Very satisfied with the products and have had use it for a long time.. At least 5years!
Jessica V.
Hesperia, CA
Smells great, feels great and help to keep my hair color up and deranged My hair. I like to leave the conditioner in while I do everything else and wash it at the end. It helps with my toddlers tangles too
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
Love this line of hair care! My hair always feels amazing after a shower and it also extends the life of my high and low lites. The smell is simply amazing. Definitely a staple in my hair care.
Sarah S.
West Baden Springs, IN
Love love love this shampoo. My hair felt clean and undamaaged by time the bottle was empty my hair felt so much cleaner and healthier. I have bought this product and others from the salon I go to. I would buy this overtones products any day. My hair always feels clean!