BY BIOLAGE

To preserve the longevity and radiance of your colour, use this Matrix Biolage Color Care Conditioner. The weightless formula contains pure botanical extracts of nettles and sunflower seed oil to leave your hair beautifully cared for.

Matrix Biolage Colour Care Conditioner is rich with protein that will detangle and moisturise your hair. It seals the cuticle to lock in colour and intensify shine. Even with daily use it won't weigh your hair down.

Directions of use:

• Apply to clean, wet hair.
  • Wait one to two minutes.
  • Rinse your hair.
  • Style as usual.

• "Moisturizing, smells amazing and leaves hair shiny and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "Great product, leaves you hair silky and nice." in 1 review
Nicole P.
Batavia, IL
This has been my go to conditioner for years! It is a must if you color your hair. It helps make your color last and doesn't dull it. I know that it will leave my hair feeling smooth and soft and it smells wonderful! A must buy!
Amanda W.
Altoona
Use this product along with the colorcare shampoo on a daily basis. Love how my hair feels soft and smooth all day. Helps prevent color staying bold and prevents fading
heather s.
Bradley Beach , NJ
The fragrance is amazing! Product is very heavy, but it doesn't leave your hair greasy. I love using it in the summer and air drying. my hair smells great for 2 days!
Gisela V.
Austin, TX
I've been using Biolage for years now because its the only conditioner that untangles my hair and leaves it feeling healthy after washing. It also smells oh so great.
Rosa B.
Leave my hair silky smooth and manageable after use. It also protcects my hair color and brazilian blowout. Good price, quality is comparable to high end products.
Marcie T.
Sedgwick, KS
This conditioner is light, but not light like a "rinse." I like that it's light so that it doesn't weigh my hair down. I use this conditioner in conjunction with the matching shampoo and it's a great combination.
L K.
Clarksville, TN
This is a great conditioner. It smells great. It is smooth. It has great texture. Problem is, this conditioner is expensive. It is definitely not for everyday use, but it could be and wouldn't weigh down the hair.
Alicia S.
Detroit, Mi
Loved how healthy my hair felt after using this consistently. It felt light, and not weighed down at all. The scent wasn't my favorite, but it was still pleasant.
Jennifer H.
Highly satisfied with the product. My color stayed longer with this conditioner. Didn't damage color treated hair like other products. Left my hair feeling soft and beautiful. Highly recommend this product.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
Earlier this summer I had my hair colored in the ombre style and this conditioner was suggested to me by my hair dresser. I'm usually a lover of all things Aveda, but the scent of this and how soft my hair felt after was uncanny. A few months later and my ombre is still relevant!
Is this good for every hair type?

Amazon