BY BIOLAGE

To preserve the longevity and radiance of your colour, use this Matrix Biolage Color Care Conditioner. The weightless formula contains pure botanical extracts of nettles and sunflower seed oil to leave your hair beautifully cared for.

Matrix Biolage Colour Care Conditioner is rich with protein that will detangle and moisturise your hair. It seals the cuticle to lock in colour and intensify shine. Even with daily use it won't weigh your hair down.

Directions of use:

• Apply to clean, wet hair.
  • Wait one to two minutes.
  • Rinse your hair.
  • Style as usual.

• "Moisturizing, smells amazing and leaves hair shiny and smooth." in 2 reviews
  • "Great product, leaves you hair silky and nice." in 1 review
Brittney S.
Syracuse, IN
Review for: Biolage Colorcare Conditioner 1L 33.8 fl oz; 1 lt more...
I haven't found a conditioner that I love more than Biolage Color Care. I have found stuff close, but nothing exact. I have fantasy colored hair and this seems to kick all others aside. To start, I love the smell. The creamy consistency makes it easy to apply to the hair. It doesn't make the hair greasy or leave a build up!
Debbie D.
I have been coloring my hair for years. I like this conditioner very much. The packaging is perfect, it's not to large to fit on my shower caddy. I purchase mine at CVS. I have used very expensive conditioners that did not work this well. It makes my hair soft but, doesn't weigh it down. I would definitely repurchase.
Dana P.
Love love love Matrix conditioner. I've been using this since I was in Middle School. I've tried other variations of these conditioners and they are all great. I purchase mine from Mastercuts at the mall. It cam be pricey but make sure to buy it when they have a buy 1 get 2nd for half off deal! It leaves your hair super moist and soft!
Kelsey W.
Tallahassee, FL
I have color treated hair and until Matrix I wasn't happy with how my hair felt and looked. With the biology system especially color care, I LOVE how my hair feels and looks! Matrix doesn't leave residue or leave my hair feeling greasy like others. This conditioner is perfect in every way. Smells great too!
Lindsay  C.
My mom's been using Biolage for years, but I've always bought cheaper shampoos and conditioners to save money, but a while back Ulta had a huge sale on these and she got some. It's now one of the few things I splurge on. I dye my hair a lot so I love what it does for my color, and Iove the way it smells. It's the only conditioner I've found that lets me easily run a brush through my hair after use. I highly recommend this.
Kristin H.
mineral wells tx
I love the smell of this conditioner. Nothing like matrix. Top of the line in my opinion. No other conditioner on the market leaves my colored hair feeling this silky and smooth, and retains the color for longer. Wether at the salon or at home, this product makes me feel like a new girl use after use.
Jennifer H.
I got this conditioner after coloring my hair. This product costs a bit more than drug store shampoos, but it is worth it. It is free of sulfates, and smells amazing. This combined with cold water washes kept my color in my hair for longer than I would’ve thought! Other shampoos I’ve tried pulled the color right out of my hair. My stylist (my roommate’s sister) recommended I get this, and I will be purchasing it when I color my hair again.
Brooke J.
West Plains, MO
Great product! I use this almost every day! The smell is soooo good and I leave it on my hair for 2-3 mins and I really feel like it makes a difference on my hair as compared with other products. I also use the shampoo with it because they both smell so good and it makes my shower even more enjoyable!
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
This conditioner definitely does it's job at retaining color and it's integrity within the hair. It's extremely moisturizing and makes the hair feel amazing. Though after so long, my hair began to produce more oil at my roots and thus leaving me with having to wash my hair more often. I had to discontinue usage of this product but wouldn't mind trying it out once more now that they have the Aqua Gel formulas.
Sarah W.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is worth the price paid! I will admit that I don't color my hair and didn't read the bottle when I bought it, but as far as getting tangles out and smoothing you hair, this product is amazing. Most conditioners are heavy or leave a residue in my fine straight hair, but this does not! I could tell a difference in the softness of my hair after the first use. Would definitely recommend!
Is this good for every hair type?

Amazon